Madame X: Album Discussion

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Who's Jason Evigan? I thought I'd read Mirwais produced ? 

His songwriting credits include co-writing and production of Maroon 5's "What Lovers Do" and "Girls Like You", Madonna's "Ghosttown", Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack",[2]Jason Derulo's three-time platinum "Talk Dirty", David Guetta's "Lovers on the Sun" and Robin Schulz "Shed a Light".

Maybe Billboard produced it?

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Who's Jason Evigan? I thought I'd read Mirwais produced ? 

He co-produced Ghosttown.

Billboard did drum programming on Medellín. So there’s obviously been some collaboration between producers. 

3 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

His songwriting credits include co-writing and production of Maroon 5's "What Lovers Do" and "Girls Like You", Madonna's "Ghosttown", Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack",[2]Jason Derulo's three-time platinum "Talk Dirty", David Guetta's "Lovers on the Sun" and Robin Schulz "Shed a Light".

Maybe Billboard produced it?

Interesting. 

I asumed it was Mirwais for the anthem description.

Either way I'm so excited for another slice of iconic dance Madonna after her incredible Latin launch.

6 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Interesting. 

I asumed it was Mirwais for the anthem description.

Either way I'm so excited for another slice of iconic dance Madonna after her incredible Latin launch.

It's not written by Mirwais but I think it's produced by him.

1 minute ago, JohnnyUtah said:

It's not written by Mirwais but I think it's produced by him.

I'm ready for a huge dance banger for the summer. 

I want Madonna at every Pride across the world this summer with the anthem . 🏳️‍🌈

6 hours ago, Milosc89 said:

Just found this in one of the groups on facebook. They say it comes from a reliable source 😀

8EF8872B-0435-417B-BCD7-8003D55AC488.jpeg

that sounds so like ESC and a song with a message. Remember at the press release they called "I Rise" an anthem...

I don't think this is the disco banger. I expect another kind of "anthemic" song, something more like Rebel Heart or Love Profusion, but maybe I'm wrong. 

Edited by JohnnyUtah

On 4/27/2019 at 5:52 AM, JayMac said:

Do you think that something went wrong with her eye and that’s how this eye patch came to be. Like droopy eye from Botox that’s very common. I actually love the patch and think it’s brilliant how she’s using it. 

No, in fact it was pretty obvious a while back that she'd had her eyes fixed and now we can see the full effect and they look really great again. And gone is that big huge ridge of top cheek filler as well. Hurrah!

12 hours ago, Crozzauk said:

Kylie has always had a more generic appeal. The UK has always loved her because she is banal. The reason her last album (which was shit IMO) was deemed a HIT is that they relied on scoring minor goals, chart and radio wise,  and then tried to hype the whole sleeper hit vibe - even though it wasnt really true. 

I actually believe you cannot  contrive a Madonna marketing campaign anymore. She polarises people too much. Ultimately she just needs to do what she wants to do, and it ill either hit or it wont. But at least she remains true to herself. She doesnt need a fake hit off the back of it. She has enough already to help her sleep safe.

Spot on. Yes Madonna could start doing every single minor  TV show going,  and sing her songs on daytime chat shows and sit on discussion panels giggling and perform at every banal award show for free and record jingles and blah blah like Kelly did incessantly to get a minor fake hit in one country, but Madonna ain't going to- and thank God for that. If a song organically hits with a good song and  normal promotion, so be it. If not, there's no point in forcing it.

55 minutes ago, Kim said:

If a song organically hits with a good song and  normal promotion, so be it. 

So apparently ABNORMAL promotion in one country is what Kilo's team has to resort to so that her shite career received a lifeline. Hardly surprising. The DESPERATION of it all - talk about salvaging a drab with less talent than your local pantomime performer. :queenbitch:

16 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Seems likely with that title which sounds empowering that I Rise is the LGBT banger

Reading the tea leaves here.  M listed lots of Madame X personas.  The first one was Cha Cha Instructor (Medellín) and the last one is prostitute.  Based on the track listing could prostitute be the persona behind I Rise??  🤔🤔. Makes you think about “rising” in a totally different context doesn’t it?

48 minutes ago, Sjewell88 said:

Reading the tea leaves here.  M listed lots of Madame X personas.  The first one was Cha Cha Instructor (Medellín) and the last one is prostitute.  Based on the track listing could prostitute be the persona behind I Rise??  🤔🤔. Makes you think about “rising” in a totally different context doesn’t it?

Why's It So Hard?

In This Life

1 hour ago, Sjewell88 said:

I bet it's faz gostoso with Anitta!😉

13 hours ago, Milosc89 said:

Just found this in one of the groups on facebook. They say it comes from a reliable source 😀

8EF8872B-0435-417B-BCD7-8003D55AC488.jpeg

This sounds fantastic. Im sure im gonna  love  the  disco. I hope its  happening with lgbt issue.

I think  this is  very  true. Because  she  will get  awarded at  glaad awards on may 4th. Dates are  very  near. Sounds authentic.

20 minutes ago, veroelectronica said:

This sounds fantastic. Im sure im gonna  love  the  disco. I hope its  happening with lgbt issue.

I think  this is  very  true. Because  she  will get  awarded at  glaad awards on may 4th. Dates are  very  near. Sounds authentic.

I Rise is neither a disco dance song nor the single with the drag video. Sorry but we'll still have to wait for the dance tracks.

4 hours ago, Sjewell88 said:

Love your inputs!! Makes sense. Also, I’m here for the saint Madame X  all the way!! 😇💃🏻💅🏻❌♥️✨

3 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

I Rise is neither a disco dance song nor the single with the drag video. Sorry but we'll still have to wait for the dance tracks.

Wait what?? What style is it?

i rise is the last track on the tracklisting right? she has closed all her last albums with an introspective kinda ballad. i'm guessing this will be the same. i dont think i rise is the disco banger.

Keep it to the Kylie section. I like the gal but come on, Madonna would never follow Kylie's promotion strategy. You would have Madonna singing the usual pattern of hits, smiling and giggling, never provoking or offering any insight into her work or the politics of the world. Just rehashing the same performance over and over again with slight variations on it. Madonna's way too much of a polarizing woman to ever be acclaimed. If she did something "age appropriate" the whole "She's finally admitting she's over" followed by the ass-kissing pieces of how she's conformed and aged gracefully in their eyes but if she does her true thing, pissing people off, being herself "She's desperate to remain relevant, culture vulture, etc. etc."

14 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Just played the Met Art audio of Beautiful Game to Siri,    and it says your listening to Dark Ballet..   

I think it's still the same song with a new title.

22 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

How are you so confident? Have you heard the album?