Madame X - - UK Chart/General Promo Discussion

17 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

The saddest thing is GP have no fucking clue she made an ESSENTIAL LISTENING album in level of her biggest classics/sellers like LAP, ROL, COADF

THAT EACH PERSON IN THE UK SHOULD OWN

She should have showcased the album's songs, sang on the countless interviews she's done and maybe have chosen something better at Eurovision. This found have been am EASY number 1 for her fingers crossed 

I think the album was fucked after Eurovision she kind of killed the album herself, I just don’t get her decisions sometimes she has too many yes people.

Madonna was performing to an audience of over 200 million mostly Europeans. She had her first album in four years. The event was eurovision. We have now come to find that she had songs like GodControl, IDSIF, on there. EUROVISION. Madonna chose to go and sing Future off her new album with some American rapper so she can pass on a message of peace and unity and how we should all be woke. 

Then we wonder why Bruce Springsteen who seems the same old country songs on each album is beating her in the charts in Europe of all continents? There is nothing to wonder. 

4 hours ago, Jeby said:

Don't get me started about this UK business. I am livid. Somehow I am thinking the copies bought from Madonna.com haven't been taken into account yet. That's my remaining hope and streaming. 

This is my last hope. Hopefully there was a delay getting these numbers over, it doesn't make sense, so many fans have had to buy the deluxe box set from the UK Madonna store and Amazon UK. These figures would surely count to the UK sales?

I also believe that she should have picked another song for Eurovision like God Control or a Dance song because it was for the european market. She wanted to make a statement.. She did but at the same time didn't show Europe how great her album is !

And in the meantime... It seems like in the UK? people don't care at all anymore about her. 

She should release God Control vidéo this wednesday to get some sales

Radio don't touch her anymore (bar radio 2 with Medellin I guess), Eurovision did a number on her reputation so much that it's the first thing that people think of when they think of her, and her appearance on Graham Norton apparently didn't endear people to her (I haven't watched it). 

Not really a surprise to me that it's losing momentum quickly. 

'Crave' in particular should have been massive on radio if ageism weren't playing a role.