Madame X - - UK Chart/General Promo Discussion

7 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Yeah Graham is funny and it should be ok, last time she didn’t perform so hopefully two songs, one ballad and one more uptempo.

And I’m surprised that Medellin is still listed, that helped to maintain the song on iTunes.

Last time she was all about W.E this time she is all about the music no distractions. So there's a huge chance we will get some songs. 

14 hours ago, stevo208 said:

Yeah I'm not fussed on graham. I think he can be two faced

Well, yeah, but just because you can be a bitch; doesn't mean you have to be. 

Just now, Crazyone said:

did you guys see this?

Yeah and it was pretty glorious.

It was 'discussed' over at popjustice  but they could suck the joy out of anything. I've not even visited there for the past week. Such miserable, jumped up, negative cunts. 

1 hour ago, stevo208 said:

Yeah and it was pretty glorious.

It was 'discussed' over at popjustice  but they could suck the joy out of anything. I've not even visited there for the past week. Such miserable, jumped up, negative cunts. 

many of them love the songs.. but they're very politically correct and.. boring.

I wonder if she will be on with other guest or alone? Probably alone. Will they devote the whole show to her like they did when she went of Johnathan Ross (back in the day when he was back on the bbc). Last time she did Norton she was promoting W.E wasn't it just her for most of it then they brought on the actors from the film towards the end.

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

many of them love the songs.. but they're very politically correct and.. boring.

I cant stand it there. Pages and pages of SJW bull crap especially before Eurovision. 

Do people want her to do Jonathan Ross because of the 1992 interview nostalgia? otherwise I don't see why, I found him annoying in the 2015 interview.

I'm here for Graham, as long as she does the whole show and there aren't other guests. I just can't picture her sitting on the coach with other guests, fake smiling through through all the other guest chats. Also, because he was involved in Eurovision it'd be great for him to be the one she clears it up with.

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Oh God, yes! They're completely insufferable. Dick heads.

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

you can tell Jonathan genuinely likes her and has an interest and brings out her human, gentle side

graham is shady

Yeah he has that British quirk she likes. I think she enjoys being challenged. She's 'bitchier' with gay hosts but that doesn't always translate as humour. Plus the bias editing. 

Graham did an interview in Australia years back and he was a huge Madonna fan.  I even remember my Dad commenting about it, saying to me how Graham said she was the ultimate star and was the guest he wanted on his show above all others.  His show is big in Australia. Plus he was the UB.  

3 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

I'm here for Graham, as long as she does the whole show and there aren't other guests. I just can't picture her sitting on the coach with other guests, fake smiling through through all the other guest chats. Also, because he was involved in Eurovision it'd be great for him to be the one she clears it up with.

I always want the full hour to Madonna, but I think she would be interesting with other guests too. That silly show she was on called The Marriage Ref, I loved her chemistry with Ricky Gervais and Larry David. Could be interesting if good guests were on Graham Norton but still would prefer the hour solely to her. 

3 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Graham did an interview in Australia years back and he was a huge Madonna fan.  I even remember my Dad commenting about it, saying to me how Graham said she was the ultimate star and was the guest he wanted on his show above all others.  His show is big in Australia. Plus he was the UB.  

Graham loves M I don't understand where the ill feeling is coming from I've never heard him slate her. He's a queen of course he adores M it's about as obvious as the sun rising in the east. 

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Graham loves M I don't understand where the ill feeling is coming from I've never heard him slate her. He's a queen of course he adores M it's about as obvious as the sun rising in the east. 

Yes, I have always thought he loves her.  I enjoy his show. He was a great UB as well. 

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes, I have always thought he loves her.  I enjoy his show. He was a great UB as well. 

Of course he was! I bet that banana is still intact to this day in an air tight container. 

Just now, Confessit said:

Because, you know, anyone who doesn't love/adore/respect/worship/venerate/admire Madonna in the same manner as Maluma, is automatically a shady bitchcunt who hates her. 

That is how truly ridiculous her fans have become.

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

he may be a real big fan, but the editors of the show when she promoted w.e. clearly didn't have good intentions, that's all im saying. it was a big contrast to Jonathan ross. anyway, hearing he reaches a big audience in Australia as well, it could be a good thing if she's a great guest on the show (so they cant edit it to make her bitchy)

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I always want the full hour to Madonna, but I think she would be interesting with other guests too. That silly show she was on called The Marriage Ref, I loved her chemistry with Ricky Gervais and Larry David. Could be interesting if good guests were on Graham Norton but still would prefer the hour solely to her. 

Does Graham even do shows just with one guest anymore?  That said, I'm up for whatever happens.  Though, is this confirmed or is this just talk because someone here claimed it was confirmed by a friend of a friend? 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

he may be a real big fan, but the editors of the show when she promoted w.e. clearly didn't have good intentions, that's all im saying. it was a big contrast to Jonathan ross. anyway, hearing he reaches a big audience in Australia as well, it could be a good thing if she's a great guest on the show (so they cant edit it to make her bitchy)

They don’t edit the show - they just hit record and roll for an hour and a half, and select the best sections to broadcast within the (50 minute?) slot. But they don’t splice up footage and reorder it to make things sound different. 

2 hours ago, Amelia said:

Does Graham even do shows just with one guest anymore?  That said, I'm up for whatever happens.  Though, is this confirmed or is this just talk because someone here claimed it was confirmed by a friend of a friend? 

I can only remember him doing it for M. Has he done it for anyone else?

And Graham won't tolerate bad behaviour or a bad performance from anyone. He'll just say it as it is and to their face if required. 

1 hour ago, ooohlala said:

They don’t edit the show - they just hit record and roll for an hour and a half, and select the best sections to broadcast within the (50 minute?) slot. But they don’t splice up footage and reorder it to make things sound different. 

I remember the reactions of the people who were in the audience when they saw what was shown on tv.. they cut m's jokes and other great moments, but ok.

4 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I remember the reactions of the people who were in the audience when they saw what was shown on tv.. they cut m's jokes and other great moments, but ok.

This is the case for all guests though. They have to trim the footage essentially in half. As a fan it can of course be annoying if bits you’ve seen in the recording don’t get aired. There is no malice involved though 😊 Purely what will make sense / be most appealing to the wider audience is what gets selected. 

It would be very wise for her to do this show as it’s the highest rating chat show. 

Yeah I vaguely remember people saying she came across better in the studio than on TV. She did seem quite stiff last time she was on GN. But I think the format is usually a gift for celebs to come across good-- they prepare jokes and whole stories in advance and stuff

I haven't watched it in a while cause I think it comes across abit canned and I liked it more when it was less produced, but I think it's a really good idea for her in general. Get that no.1 album Madge. :confessions: