Madame X - - UK Chart/General Promo Discussion

3 hours ago, ooohlala said:

Coming over to the UK for 3 days to do Graham Norton, a Saturday night ents show, a radio 2 interview and a few magazine interviews would help a lot.

Then she can nip over to France, Germany and Italy to do similar there if she so desires. It would take less than 2 weeks to bash out some serious euro promo. Although maybe the thinking is that Eurovision will negate the need for that.

I think the promo campaign like you've described will happen post-Eurovision. She's in America for the BB and I think that after she will promote on American TV before going into Eurovision rehearsals.

I do think by then though Medellin would of slowed down considerably, but I believe by then we will be on single number 2 the disco dance stomper that will have a far stronger chance of sticking.

It will be interesting to see how it unfolds over the next few weeks which are make or break for turning Medellin into a hit vs an online hit.

I have a feeling she will sing Killers on Eurovision for the first time and then release the video and single after the performance.

25 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

is 'Medellin' record of the week on BBC radio 2?

How ofteb BBC radio 2 plays the record od the week?

11 minutes ago, elijah said:

I have a feeling she will sing Killers on Eurovision for the first time and then release the video and single after the performance.

I also have a feeling that she will not perform Medellin at Eurovision.

15 minutes ago, Alfastar said:

Here’s a nice article from Loraine kelly in the sun today.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8950145/lorraine-kelly-lets-celebrate-older-women/amp/

She's changed her fucking tune. Still.a shady cunt, though. Still got a sly dig in about face fillers. I can't stand the fragile. What an awful little goblin she is.

28 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

She's changed her fucking tune. Still.a shady cunt, though. Still got a sly dig in about face fillers. I can't stand the fragile. What an awful little goblin she is.

Lorraine is lovely and is celebrating her in the article, she does mention the fillers but so have many people in this forum. Let's not shit on Lorraine becaise of that one comment. The article is very positive! I've seen Lorraine many times, out and about shopping as she lives nearby, she's a humble, lovely woman who is very grounded and real. 🙂

8 minutes ago, JWAD said:

Lorraine is lovely and is celebrating her in the article, she does mention the fillers but so have many people in this forum. Let's not shit on Lorraine becaise of that one comment. The article is very positive! I've seen Lorraine many times, out and about shopping as she lives nearby, she's a humble, lovely woman who is very grounded and real. 🙂

I can't count the times I've read shitty comments about Madonna in her column. Most recently when she was photographed with gaga at her Oscar party.

I've heard Lorraine say nice things about Madonna on TV in the past but I don't read her column. I did find her (winning!) defence in her tax evasion trial, that she's basically playing a character on her own chat show hilarious though. 

I'm waiting for a few print interviews though... Something in depth... I don't even need a photo shoot... Bitch was ready to talk on tha MTV thing... I wanna know more.

Also I wonder if she will do a press conference in the Eurovision press room. That will b complete madness with all the international gay reporters. :wow:

7 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

is 'Medellin' record of the week on BBC radio 2?

I don't think she's record of the week. She's just in the a-list but that's still great. 

6 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I don't think she's record of the week. She's just in the a-list but that's still great. 

It is definitely the record of the week. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2qNJsnjYFvbLrK9CZ0CfYfM/radio-2-new-music-playlist

11 minutes ago, paradise said:

Love that radio 1's Instagram posts are flooded with Madonna fans in the comments 

They have been inundated! 😋

#everyoneknowsthedamntruth

UK Radio Airplay Chart:

75 (NE) Medellin

#35 on the rolling chart so should at least be top 30 by Friday. 

Also:

BBC Radio 2's Most Played Songs Chart:

01 (17) Medellin 19 plays (+12)

8 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

UK Radio Airplay Chart:

75 (NE) Medellin

#35 on the rolling chart so should at least be top 30 by Friday. 

Also:

BBC Radio 2's Most Played Songs Chart:

01 (17) Medellin 19 plays (+12)

That's nice.

On 4/27/2019 at 5:38 PM, stevo208 said:

Yes, the egg shaped cunt has consistently sniped that Madonna should act her age etc, all the usual societal norms. Of course she's now realised that people are now rallying against that so she has totally changed her tune. So insincere.

In other news Medellin is upto 35 on the rolling UK airplay chart, was 75 last week. The official chart is every Friday so essentially this is because of 4 days of high value radio 2 plays.

(oh sorry see Ugly Hecty beat me to it)

40 minutes ago, aeroco said:

Yes, the egg shaped cunt has consistently sniped that Madonna should act her age etc, all the usual societal norms. Of course she's now realised that people are now rallying against that so she has totally changed her tune. So insincere.

Same impression I got reading her Sun article. And having watched her talk about Madonna in the past. Fickle, insincere and superficial. Not as bad and arrogant as a Sharon Osbourne but definitely plain and henny