Mirwais talks about Madame X

High praise indeed! He’s just the best producer for M right now. He’s so innovative and fresh.  Love him. His work on Medellin alone is superb!

so excited to hear the rest!❤️

59 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Global futuristic album is an epic description. If you’re not excited you’re not alive. 

+1!!!!

Global Futuristic Album . The FIRST of its kind .

Am SHAKING !

I feel vindicated Madonna made him a primary collaborator again. American Life continues to be maligned. And it remains in the top three of my favorite Madonna albums. Erotica remains number one and I'm hoping Madame X replaces Hard Candy at number three.

2 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

Me too, I am so excited to hear the rest of the album.  She always comes up with the most enigmatic song titles when she works with Mirwais.   I literally have no idea what to expect. 

I expect GREATNESS. 

3 hours ago, erotica blu said:

I feel vindicated Madonna made him a primary collaborator again. American Life continues to be maligned. And it remains in the top three of my favorite Madonna albums. Erotica remains number one and I'm hoping Madame X replaces Hard Candy at number three.

I think when she goes for that ROL/Best Night kind of atmosphere she can’t go wrong. It just fits her like that red glove in the promo material. Her silky voice radiates serenity and class, with the melody complimenting it.

Having read his description of the album, I understand why M seems so confident and proud for this album!  I’m glad she chose someone like him instead of some hot of the moment producers everybody else is using...

Guest Marco

Mirwais consistently brings out Madonna’s muse. Picking him as the key producer of this record was undoubtedly a genius move.

With the album only being 2 months away I hope we get the album snippets very soon. Official ones, obviously. Nothing illegal. I can only imagine how the snippets are going to sound :dramatic:

21 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Btw, I can't stand those bitter people leaving shitty comments under his post!

M and Mirwais seem very proud of it.. it must hurt a little when some fans don't like it. but.. they went through that with AL as well

I really feel this album/era/concepts have been well thought through & she isn’t looking to just throw out an album for a tour but also looking to get critical acclaim and awards and also prove she can still be successful as her contract should now be up with The live nation 360 deal which means she needs to prove she can still be successful to the next bidders for her contract