Video: M on Maluma

14 minutes ago, Kim said:

I'm almost getting Body of Evidence Euro promo '93 vibes here. 

madge93.jpg

Yes it's very classy!!! (not a Janet J reference :lol: )

I also love the pale skin and red lips, and as you said she again has those big expressive eyes :inlove: 

13 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I like the hair very much!

Does anyone know anything about this fantastic jacket????

13 hours ago, the-queen said:

I noticed an eye on the jacket she is wearing in the B&W IG photo she posted recently for MDNA Skin (please don’t stone me for mentioning the skincare line! — that just happens to be the post she is wearing a similar jacket) ... I don’t think it is the exact same jacket, but I could be mistaken. Very surrealist. Gives me Dalí vibes.

13 hours ago, Nonoka said:

Do we have any info on when we get the full interview? Wasn't it already supposed to be available on Wednesday?

Yeah — I caught the second half of the premiere of the song on that Beats1 show (I think I had trouble connecting at first because of increased traffic), and the DJ said the full interview would be coming — he mentioned the female interviewer’s name. I listened for a few more songs, thinking they would start airing the interview, but I gave up, because I wanted to hear Medellín again. I caught it once on Spotify after being forced to listen to other music on their playlist. Fortunately the Vevo video was up by then.

I feel like we’re going backward — to the times when you had to tape record your favorite songs off the radio during a countdown b/c you couldn’t buy it in the stores (yet). DCFMA Miami Mix was the last time I remember that happening — waiting for that single to be released.

Anyway, I hope we get this full interview eventually!

1 hour ago, peter said:

I noticed an eye on the jacket she is wearing in the B&W IG photo she posted recently for MDNA Skin (please don’t stone me for mentioning the skincare line! — that just happens to be the post she is wearing a similar jacket) ... I don’t think it is the exact same jacket, but I could be mistaken. Very surrealist. Gives me Dalí vibes.

People are gonna make Illuminati comments because of this jacket now. LOL