Video: M on Maluma

I love what she said on Maluma. It's no wonder she picked him for the person, artist, and worker he is. And she looks so beautiful as always. I love her hair styled like that. 

21 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I love what she said on Maluma. It's no wonder she picked him for the person, artist, and worker he is. And she looks so beautiful as always. I love her hair styled like that. 

I never heard of him before Madonna and reading about him on here you’d think he was the devil 👿 himself!

Now everyone wants him and thinks he’s great! 😂

Wow I don’t she’s sounded so relaxed and genuine in a long time. Ugh love all of this.

“Doesn’t leave the studio until the work is done.” Lol she’s looking at you, Timbaland, Timberlake, Benassi, Diplo, etc....

1 hour ago, Toni said:

I never heard of him before Madonna and reading about him on here you’d think he was the devil 👿 himself!

Now everyone wants him and thinks he’s great! 😂

Lol yep. Madonna knows best. 

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I remember when I first discovered Maluma, streaming Latin music one day ,I thought to myself ," Madonna would love him!  I wonder if he will feature on her new record"? ........I asked and it was given!😂

4 minutes ago, flexy said:

I remember when I first discovered Maluma, streaming Latin music one day ,I thought to myself ," Madonna would love him!  I wonder if he will feature on her new record"? ........I asked and it was given!😂

Awesome. Well you were right. 

Actually like her hairstyle in the video. 

Also agree with others that she seems so relaxed, which makes me feel happy for her. I worry that she overworks herself into exhaustion. lol

Guest Marco

Awe. She is genuinely proud of this collaboration and it shows. :inlove:

That, and she’s glowing while serving face. :wow:

1 hour ago, Monkey said:

I’m happy the big cheeks are gone for good

You're right, I was just thinking her face reminds me of pre-2008...

I love it ❤️ She looks SO beautiful