Maluma reacts to "Medellin" premiere with Madonna!

I thought this deserved it's own thread in case some fans didn't see it posted in other threads. His reaction is just sweet and makes me love him as a person.  

He’s overwhelmed with it all. What a genuine and amazing reaction.

Who wouldn’t be like that, getting to be on a song with the legend Madonna. :clap:

That was absolutely adorable. You can tell he truly respects her and is incredibly grateful for this opportunity. This is HUGE for him. He seems like a genuine sweetheart.....on top of being sex on legs practically. :drool:

What a lovely reaction. Sweet and honest. PS I love the way he sings OKAY in the song. It's so cute❤️❤️

I didn’t had feeling really for him before. Didn’t hate him but now I love him. Hot. Nice voice. Nice vibe. Seems really cool and happy.  Nice choice Madonna. She seems to say just good words about his work ethic also. I will try to do a good job and learn more about him. 

14 minutes ago, Shedoeshair said:

Can someone translate what he wrote in English? 

"I can’t hold back my tears and emotions after having heard this…You don’t know how happy I am and what this means for my LIFE! #Medellin available on all digital platforms @madonna DREAMING IS WORTH IT! I TOLD YOU!"

37 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

"I can’t hold back my tears and emotions after having heard this…You don’t know how happy I am and what this means for my LIFE! #Medellin available on all digital platforms @madonna DREAMING IS WORTH IT! I TOLD YOU!"

Thank you!

Not being afraid to show emotions and express himself even made Maluma sexier. It really takes a strong, special man to do that. Muy caliente! Luv u, Papi.

2 hours ago, Andgon144 said:

Maluma is us

We are all Maluma

so much respect for the Queen!

So true. He is us!!! ✨✨💫💫❤️

Loveeee all of your reactions!!