London Q & A!

It’s at MTV Studios in Camden. 

Do you think its worth waiting outside (presume there’s a back entrance)? I don’t know how much luck people have with these kinds of things, especially with M!

39 minutes ago, Haseena said:

Do you think its worth waiting outside (presume there’s a back entrance)? I don’t know how much luck people have with these kinds of things, especially with M!

If you have the time you should go, who knows what could happen.

40 minutes ago, Haseena said:

It's worth a try if you have the time. 

4 minutes ago, juliebean said:

will there be pics from the premiere? i am hoping.

It’s going to be broadcasted live, so we will be getting content regardless. :popcorn2:

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

It’s going to be broadcasted live, so we will be getting content regardless. :popcorn2:

ok. thanks! i can't wait.

It’s in Camden! I’m here now but they can’t tel me which entrance she’ll be coming in from. When I called them earlier they said there is only one entrance. Seems a bit fishy...

10 minutes ago, Haseena said:

It’s in Camden! I’m here now but they can’t tel me which entrance she’ll be coming in from. When I called them earlier they said there is only one entrance. Seems a bit fishy...

Omg where in camden! That’s where my offices aređŸ¤©đŸ¤©đŸ¤©đŸ¤©

20 minutes ago, Haseena said:

Harley Crescent lol - there is only one entrance to that building but I think she most likely will come in a blacked out car and drive straight through 

22 minutes ago, Haseena said:

are there lots of press there?

I hope people ask her good questions. None of this workout, what do your kids do, what does life mean to you baloney.

I asked her about the singles that she wish she released back in 2015 and we got the Falling Free response. It's nice when people surprise her with questions like that and I remember that one fan that brought the idea of unreleased songs in installments.

32 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

I hope people ask her good questions. None of this workout, what do your kids do, what does life mean to you baloney.

I asked her about the singles that she wish she released back in 2015 and we got the Falling Free response. It's nice when people surprise her with questions like that and I remember that one fan that brought the idea of unreleased songs in installments.

Thank you! :clap:

15 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Lmfao 

How dare you laugh at my Madonna-misery!!! Do you work under me? You is so fired is!! đŸ™‚đŸ™‚

I kid of course. I can't wait to at least read the comments here while slogging through a 90-minute meeting with a client who probably thinks Medellin is in Maryland. 

15 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Luckily I'm on spring break and was able to plan my day around this event somethings are just more important than our daily life lol

JEALOUS HERE!!!! đŸ™‚

36 minutes ago, Mozo1 said:

How dare you laugh at my Madonna-misery!!! Do you work under me? You is so fired is!! đŸ™‚đŸ™‚

I kid of course. I can't wait to at least read the comments here while slogging through a 90-minute meeting with a client who probably thinks Medellin is in Maryland. 

Haha nah I feel bad for any fan that’s gonna miss the premiere