London Q & A!

Apologies if already posted elsewhere!

M's doing a Q&A meet next week for the video launch in London and you can attend if you enter the competition.

https://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2019/04/madonna-will-debut-music-video-with-qa-fan-event-in-london.html

Competition link

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madame-x-on-mtv

Madonna's highly-anticipated 14th studio album Madame X will be released on June 14th

globally from Live Nation, Interscope Records and Maverick. The first track from the album "Medellín,"with Colombian superstar Maluma, will be Zane Lowe's World Record today on Apple Music's Beats 1. Madame X is now available for pre-order. Album pre-orders include a download of the first track which is available across Apple, Spotify (pre-save), Amazon and all DSPs. Select additional tracks will become available before the album release.

Madonna will exclusively unveil the world premiere of her video and single "Medellín" with Maluma, during a globally televised MTV music event, "MTV Presents Madonna Live & Exclusive: 'Medellín' Video World Premiere," on Wednesday, April 24 at 9:00 pm BST / 4:00pm ET/ 1:00pm PT. Madonna will join British DJ Trevor Nelson and fans live from London for a conversation about the influences of her new album, and the creative forces behind her transcendent career.  "Medellín" collaborator and Colombian pop star Maluma will join live from Miami. Madonna will also take questions during the global event via satellite from MTV's Sway Calloway and fans in New York City, with additional MTV-hosted events in Milan and São Paulo.

Influenced creatively by living in Lisbon, Portugal over the past several years, Madame Xis a collection of 15 new songs that celebrate Madonna's career-long affair with Latin music and culture as well as other global influences. Singing in Portuguese, Spanish and English, highlights on the album include "Medellín," which was co-produced by Mirwais and captures the spirit of Maluma's hometown, the anthemic song "I Rise," the Jamaican dancehall vibes of "Future" featuring Quavo, and co-produced by Diplo, as well as the sonically innovative Mirwais produced "Dark Ballet." Recorded over 18 months in Portugal, London, New York and Los Angeles, Madonna collaborated on Madame Xwith longtime producer Mirwais, as well as with producers Mike Dean and Diplo, among others.

Thing can’t get any better. How I’d love to attend, shake M’s hand, give her a hug and say how great her new song is. Security would stop me though, haha. This event will be filmed right?

36 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Thing can’t get any better. How I’d love to attend, shake M’s hand, give her a hug and say how great her new song is. Security would stop me though, haha. This event will be filmed right?

It will be broadcasted live!

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

I take it no one won a place to this here as the winners were notified this morning! 

If I was a Londoner I would've sent in hundreds of entries. But alas...I'm not a Londoner. Congrats to those who did win.

does anyone know if the q&a is after they air the video? and what sites will stream the video mtv i'm guessing? So excited.!!!

On 4/17/2019 at 9:21 PM, jonski43 said:

Madame X is a collection of 15 new songs

So it's official now: The regular/standard album is the deluxe edition with 15 tracks and the so called "standard edition" with 13 tracks is just a reduced version of the album.

1 hour ago, Kilt said:

Somebody should ask her about any new MDNA Skin products or that movie she will direct.

I wish I had the chance to properly interview Madonna, and post it here as a Madonna Nation exclusive - via webcam/email responses, etc. (If any M promo people are reading this page send me a direct message!) :lol2:

6 hours ago, the-queen said:

I wish I had the chance to properly interview Madonna, and post it here as a Madonna Nation exclusive - via webcam/email responses, etc. (If any M promo people are reading this page send me a direct message!) :lol2:

Actually that would b @karbatal and me doing that :fag: