Madame X merchandise!

5 hours ago, jonluvsmaddy said:

48E53905-00F3-4E81-A336-D12DDC360E3B.jpeg

SIGNED MADAME X VINYL $2000 :shock: 

but then again, when you resell it, buyers may doubt the authenticity of the LP... I mean ANYONE can just sign on the LP and claim that it was bought during the pop up store. :dazed: 

15 hours ago, horn said:

SIGNED MADAME X VINYL $2000 :shock: 

but then again, when you resell it, buyers may doubt the authenticity of the LP... I mean ANYONE can just sign on the LP and claim that it was bought during the pop up store. :dazed: 

I've seen many things like that on ebay.....you soon learn to distinguish which is real and which is not

Did anyone go to the store yet in NYC?  I wanted to go this weekend but I wasn't feeling up to it - I just went into the city last weekend and I'm trying to get over being sick.  I heard some musicians from the tour were at the store yesterday.  Also, did they have the black shirt with Madonna and her guitar on it?  I also really like the Madame X t-shirt with her hands on it.  I'd love to see some pictures of the inside of the store and some of the merchandise (not just live nation pictures of it - but real pictures of it).

Can someone explain to me who Mae Couture is. Is it a designer of fashion/clothes or art/print? Why is the handmade hat worth $400?

Sure she has collabrated with M primarily for Madame X but it/she does not have a big presence in the fashion world from what I can tell.

43 minutes ago, justi5myluv said:

Can someone explain to me who Mae Couture is. Is it a designer of fashion/clothes or art/print? Why is the handmade hat worth $400?

Sure she has collabrated with M primarily for Madame X but it/she does not have a big presence in the fashion world from what I can tell.

She is an artist who paints/draws, etc. She's fantastic. 

On 9/15/2019 at 6:26 PM, justi5myluv said:

https://instagram.com/mae_couture?igshid=qk7rcxbasqgo