Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

On 5/14/2019 at 6:23 PM, Flip The Switch said:

That’s pretty impressive considering 90% of the song is in Spanish. It’s a magnificent song.

Well, italian and spanish are often mutually understandable (for people who speak a romance language the languages sound very familiar). I also know italians love latin music (please italians correct me if I am wrong)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

:dead:

 

OMG I am laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brazilians have a saying: "If Brazilians didn't existed, someone should urgently invent them" 🤣

Edited by Geiger83
Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone know when we are getting the other "Medellin remixes"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

They play the Medellin video on R101 at my gym pretty much every time I go, I'm always the only one with a smile on my face watching it😂❤️

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Listened to this song 6 times in a row driving to work yesterday.  It come on shuffle and I just kept wanting to hear it again.   It really is such a joyful fantastic song to me.  Beautiful melody and is also very interesting and different - the whole way it is structured.  Love Madonna's voice on it. .  Is also a real duet.   I love it from start to finish.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Listened to this song 6 times in a row driving to work yesterday.  It come on shuffle and I just kept wanting to hear it again.   It really is such a joyful fantastic song to me.  Beautiful melody and is also very interesting and different - the whole way it is structured.  Love Madonna's voice on it. .  Is also a real duet.   I love it from start to finish.  

Totally agree. This song will stand the test of time. It's funny because at 1st it was just a 3/5 for me but since April it keeps growing and growing in me. Love it more and more each day.

And I think it's great that M was humble enough to chose a real duet as the 1st single. It shows once again how a genuine artist she is. She doesn't care to share her spotlight. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Listened to this song 6 times in a row driving to work yesterday.  It come on shuffle and I just kept wanting to hear it again.   It really is such a joyful fantastic song to me.  Beautiful melody and is also very interesting and different - the whole way it is structured.  Love Madonna's voice on it. .  Is also a real duet.   I love it from start to finish.  

My favorite off MX after Extreme Occident. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Very much still in love with this beautiful, joyful, warm song. Another evergreen M song to add to my list of Madonna songs played over and over and never getting tired of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

Upon several re-listens, THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM  :bow:

 

 

I loved it at first, now I really REALLY appreciate it's brilliance. A perfect lead single!

Absolutely papi! My fav from Madame X

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Almost 9 months after its release and I still find new things to love about this song—or it speaks to me in different ways depending on my mood. 

 

Something! I dunno. It's a revelation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm done trying to deny my obsession with Medellin. Love the vocals, vocal effects, production, vibe, video, lyrics, everything! This song is just relentless and is now in my Madonna top 15 all-time. 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites

"ven conmigo, Ill be so good for you!

I took a trip that set me free, forgave my self for being me ay ay ay"

classic for me 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, madonna13 said:

I'm done trying to deny my obsession with Medellin. Love the vocals, vocal effects, production, vibe, video, lyrics, everything! This song is just relentless and is now in my Madonna top 15 all-time. 😊

Yes! Mirwais’s production and Madonna’s voice - with or without effects - is the greatest marriage. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One of her best 1st singles, best since Hung Up that's for sure, still a classic BOP for me nearly a year on, never get's old!!:queenbitch:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best first single since Hung Up, for sure! It has some classic M moments that turns a song into a hit. If it was released at least in her 40's, for sure it would have been a hit and the "1,2 cha cha cha" part would have been kinda iconic just like "strike a pose" or "time goes by so slowly".

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

Best first single since Hung Up, for sure! It has some classic M moments that turns a song into a hit. If it was released at least in her 40's, for sure it would have been a hit and the "1,2 cha cha cha" part would have been kinda iconic just like "strike a pose" or "time goes by so slowly".

im sure it will be a classic and considered a huge hit after some years have passed

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dollhouse said:

im sure it will be a classic and considered a huge hit after some years have passed

I really hope so, because it really deserves to be a hit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/20/2020 at 11:38 PM, rebelheart said:

One of her best 1st singles, best since Hung Up that's for sure, still a classic BOP for me nearly a year on, never get's old!!:queenbitch:

One her best singles ever. Her vocals and chemistry in this song. :dramatic: :wow:

Too perfect. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...