“Medellín”

14 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

:dead:

OMG I am laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brazilians have a saying: "If Brazilians didn't existed, someone should urgently invent them" 🤣

Edited by Geiger83

• 2 months later...

Listened to this song 6 times in a row driving to work yesterday.  It come on shuffle and I just kept wanting to hear it again.   It really is such a joyful fantastic song to me.  Beautiful melody and is also very interesting and different - the whole way it is structured.  Love Madonna's voice on it. .  Is also a real duet.   I love it from start to finish.  

8 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Listened to this song 6 times in a row driving to work yesterday.  It come on shuffle and I just kept wanting to hear it again.   It really is such a joyful fantastic song to me.  Beautiful melody and is also very interesting and different - the whole way it is structured.  Love Madonna's voice on it. .  Is also a real duet.   I love it from start to finish.  

Totally agree. This song will stand the test of time. It's funny because at 1st it was just a 3/5 for me but since April it keeps growing and growing in me. Love it more and more each day.

And I think it's great that M was humble enough to chose a real duet as the 1st single. It shows once again how a genuine artist she is. She doesn't care to share her spotlight. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

My favorite off MX after Extreme Occident. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Almost 9 months after its release and I still find new things to love about this song—or it speaks to me in different ways depending on my mood. 

Something! I dunno. It's a revelation. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, madonna13 said:

I'm done trying to deny my obsession with Medellin. Love the vocals, vocal effects, production, vibe, video, lyrics, everything! This song is just relentless and is now in my Madonna top 15 all-time. 😊

Yes! Mirwais’s production and Madonna’s voice - with or without effects - is the greatest marriage. 

Best first single since Hung Up, for sure! It has some classic M moments that turns a song into a hit. If it was released at least in her 40's, for sure it would have been a hit and the "1,2 cha cha cha" part would have been kinda iconic just like "strike a pose" or "time goes by so slowly".

22 hours ago, zephyralexxx said:

Best first single since Hung Up, for sure! It has some classic M moments that turns a song into a hit. If it was released at least in her 40's, for sure it would have been a hit and the "1,2 cha cha cha" part would have been kinda iconic just like "strike a pose" or "time goes by so slowly".

im sure it will be a classic and considered a huge hit after some years have passed