Rate: Medellín

Rock

Rate: Medellín  

565 members have voted

1. 1. Rate: Medellín

3 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

That’s what I love most about Medellín. No wonder Mirwais is probably one of her best recent producers. (If not the best) 

Back in 2000 when i saw Disco Science i was blown away. Then Madonna hwo granted so many of my wishlist , worked with him , and now i am as excited. I used to listen te Music album even when i was taking baths 😁. And i allaways get the feeling that Mirways really apreciate her and that is why he makes her sound so incredibly good. Never in a Mirways track the production tried to take over, it just blend in perfect armony with her voice, like in Medellin

22 minutes ago, whyme? said:

The song is kind of boring. It's not something people would want to listen to over and over again. 

Looking forward to the rest of the album !

You mean it’s not something YOU would want to listen to over and over again. People have different tastes.

59 minutes ago, whyme? said:

The song is kind of boring. It's not something people would want to listen to over and over again. 

Looking forward to the rest of the album !

McExcuse me? I have been playing a lot and its in my head. best new song since Hung Up

45 minutes ago, lasky said:

Wow... that's awesome... but I only saw 1 from billboard.... where are he other 2?

9 hours ago, Mensch said:

Great! 

0EBC52FC-47D3-43B6-82FC-331B5AE7FC7C.jpeg

7 hours ago, drunkbysix said:

Didn’t you already post you didn’t like it?

Yes, and didn't you already post you did like it, also more than once? It's ok if you did. This topic asked us to rate the song, so that's what we're doing. Some of you get so caught up if someone says something negative about it, it's almost laughable. It's all good, I can't wait to hear it on tour, I'm sure she will give the song a whole new meaning. And I can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

• 2 weeks later...

I've waited a while...but now I can truly say how unbelievably fresh this first single is.

What a wonderful, uplifting, catchy number to start the era (and open the album).  I'm quite surprised that I keep coming back to it. Incredible replay value that shows me something new every time I listen to it. Great production, beautifully clear vocals, that euphoric chorus, and a good length (with a structure that takes its time to build). Enjoyed it on first listen, but after a few repeats, it's clear how good this truly is. If only it could get its just due (and utterly puzzling how polarizing it is to the fanbase).

Say what you want about Madonna, but she still knows (perhaps better than ever) what REAL quality pop music is supposed to be. Thank god for her.

2 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

I've waited a while...but now I can truly say how unbelievably fresh this first single is.

What a wonderful, uplifting, catchy number to start the era (and open the album).  I'm quite surprised that I keep coming back to it. Incredible replay value that shows me something new every time I listen to it. Great production, beautifully clear vocals, that euphoric chorus, and a good length (with a structure that takes its time to build). Enjoyed it on first listen, but after a few repeats, it's clear how good this truly is. If only it could get its just due (and utterly puzzling how polarizing it is to the fanbase).

Say what you want about Madonna, but she still knows (perhaps better than ever) what REAL quality pop music is supposed to be. Thank god for her.

Completely agree👍👍

2 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Agreed! 

3 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

On point!

46 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Absolutely!

51 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

100% agree!❤️❤️❤️❤️

4 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Seems like many of us agree with you.

BDE8FFA5-2E76-46CB-B026-BBE4DCD8AC73.gif

10/10. Right up there with Hung Up. It gives me chills listening to it. Her best song since Hung Up!

organic, original and a grower like no other! 

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

C58CD4FC-1C16-47A5-98F9-98FE7FFD4E26.gif

🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

we have such good taste! ❤️

My whole family loves this song too! Years from now we will rate this song high! You’ll see!❤️

34 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

we have such good taste! ❤️

My whole family loves this song too! Years from now we will rate this song high! You’ll see!❤️

My mother was grooving to the song today. She said she love the verses. I can’t get enough of this song. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Omg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂