Rate: Medellín

Rock

Rate: Medellín  

565 members have voted

1. 1. Rate: Medellín

Good👍🏻😎

It sounds like a summer jam and very radio friendly actually. 

It's much more Maluma with Madonnas parts feeling like an addition but it does have a catchy twang. 

Personally, I am hoping this doesn't represent the best of what the Madame X has to offer, but as many others have said it feels like she has tapped into a relevant modern sound without it sounding forced. 

7/10

It’s excellent. It’s warm, carefree, dreamy, everything you want in a summer song! And it’s what people have been clamoring from her for years now. 

I absolutely adore it! Love her voice, the sultry vibe, the lyrics, the beat and Maluma too. 

My only complaint is that there is too much Maluma. It would have been perfect if they took out one Maluma verse and added one Madonna verse... otherwise - its terrific

I feel this song is meant to set the mood for the album. It doesn’t take itself too seriously and is fun and relaxed. It’s the appetizer, the main courses are still yet to come 

I think it's a great track and a great lead single. It's not LAP, LAV etc but the market is different and something this broad is just what she needs to do.

A great summer jam.

19 minutes ago, horn said:

@Rock you should make it as single option poll, not multiple option.

I respect people's choice but to those people who dislike the track, you don't have to vote "Bad" + "Horrible".

Yeah I saw some people did that - what's the point ??

As good as M’s other collaborations are, Medellin shits on 4 minutes and completely destroys Me Against The Music 😂

4 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

As good as M’s other collaborations are, Medellin shits on 4 minutes and completely destroys Me Against The Music 😂

hmmm... come to think of it, MADONNA had very few duets, off the top of my head, this is her best duet/collabo over Ricky Martin, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake... MADONNA's work with Minaj aren't really duets... Love Song with Prince though is still a contender up there...

24 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Yeah that!!