Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

6 minutes ago, Kim said:

Amazon has that same track listing for the box set. How hard can it be to just provide accurate info?

This must be a mistake

3 hours ago, horn said:

The boxset should be available asap for US market before US fans ordered it overseas instead.

It will hurt the 1st week sales if it's not being released.

Still waiting for it, but we have no confirmation it will be release or not

FNAC

Deluxe cassette - SOLD OUT

Boxset - SOLD OUT

:shock: 

If they are able to get more quota, the price will be higher next time when it's available.

But if both items are limited quantity, it's gone forever! :dramatic: 

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:35 PM, horn said:

Personally I feel that Guy is not involved much in this project.

Agree. Guy is high up in management in the company. The people in LA I talk to in the industry, they keep talking about a lady under him managing Madonna day to day.

43 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I find all of this confusing. I'm gonna wait to pre-order anything until I can figure it out. lol

My strategy for the moment, as well, but I’m nervous about missing out on the box set simply because I’m in the U.S. Not even sure if I can get it as an import on Amazon or ... another way. Wish there was more info.

4 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

I have a headache from reading this thread.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I didn’t enter this thread till today. I read the whole thread from beginning to end in one long dizzying sitting. :wacko: :manson:

So far,I ordered the 2-CD deluxe edition from Madonna's site and the Target exclusive CD.

Does anyone know what the two extra tracks are on the Target CD?  

And of course,I also ordered the iTunes digital copy deluxe edition 🙂  

1 hour ago, Ven Conmigo said:

I didn’t enter this thread till today. I read the whole thread from beginning to end in one long dizzying sitting. :wacko: :manson:

:lmao:   I know how you feel.

I pre-ordered the digital deluxe on itunes right away on day 1. That'll be good for me...for now.  😄 

I do want that deluxe 2 cd with the hardcover booklet and fabulous guitar cover though. If only there was an easier way to get it here in the US.

51 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Looking for Mercy

Extreme Occident

Those two tracks are already on the deluxe edition, not the two bonus tracks.  Right?

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

:lmao:   I know how you feel.

I pre-ordered the digital deluxe on itunes right away on day 1. That'll be good for me...for now.  😄 

I do want that deluxe 2 cd with the hardcover booklet and fabulous guitar cover though. If only there was an easier way to get it here in the US.

It is showing up on Amazon but still says "unavailable".  Hopefully it fully updates.

It seems like the deluxe physical edition is not available anywhere.

Only digital edition available.

Maybe that's why FNAC / Target / HMV UK decided to release it as a limited exclusive edition.

Whereas for Japan, they released the standard edition + 2 songs as bonus tracks, which is actually the deluxe edition outside Japan.

17 minutes ago, horn said:

Maybe that's why FNAC / Target / HMV UK decided to release it as a limited exclusive edition.

Whereas for Japan, they released the standard edition + 2 songs as bonus tracks, which is actually the deluxe edition outside Japan.

Weird! 

Fingers crossed that the Fnac edition is the blonde one. 

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

Those two tracks are already on the deluxe edition, not the two bonus tracks.  Right?

Yes. They advertise the target edition as 13 regular ed tracks + 2 new tracks. It's misleading the way they advertise it.

26 minutes ago, horn said:

Whereas for Japan, they released the standard edition + 2 songs as bonus tracks, which is actually the deluxe edition outside 

Japan will get the standard 13 track and the 2cd deluxe.