Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

15 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Btw whatrecords.co.uk have got the deluxe box set down to £49.99 and the black vinyl down to £24.99.

I've bought from there before and they are really good and package their records well. They also have pink confessions and white erotica vinyl available which I know have sold out elsewhere.

Thanks for this, I just ordered mine from there. The postage was £8, but still only £57.99 all in! 

2 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

Sorry if it's already posted

What. The. Fuck.

......hideous! In my book picture discs by law should have “Pictures” on them. It’s as bad as Miles Away, who would buy that??.......nobody thought it might be nice to have an incredible Steven Klein image on there?? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

What do I need to order to get the additional 3 songs? And can someone help me with a link to that? 

You need to order the box set or the 2 cd disc set with the Guitar cover 

On 5/21/2019 at 7:07 PM, imakicola said:

I don’t really get it. So the large box set comes with...the REGULAR DELUXE 2-CD set but with a distinct brunette cover instead of the blond one? The tracklisting on Amazon is exactly the same as the regular Deluxe set. What’s the difference between this brunette 2-CD deluxe and the regular deluxe, if the tracklisting is the exact same? Or is it incorrect and it still has all these other things like suggested above (Back That Up)?

It also comes with a vinyl of “I Rise,” a cassette of Madame X Standard edition, and...does it come with a poster?

The amazon description is absolutely minimalistic and inconsistent with the information we already know!

Nobody?

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

Well that's a whole lot better 😂😬

Much better. Or at least as good as any Pride merchandise - put a flag in it and it's not just any old ball gag. 😂 Well, I'm getting this anyway.

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

Well that's a whole lot better 😂😬

Is this the first time a rainbow flag has appeared on a Madonna product officially ??

I don't recall her ever putting it on any of her releases before.....

6 hours ago, Dr Lecter said:

MADAME X IS AN EXTORTIONIST 

:lmao:

For real!! And if she'd release a damn physical single for any or all of the songs so far, I'd be all up on every version of those too.

PLEASE take MORE of my money Madame X! 

Pigeon carrier will be delivering funds to her directly.

Image result for throwing money away gif

Hey, I'm here for Madame420! 😁 😎

Still think it was Madame420 that showed up on that IG post some months ago chomping down on that Impossible burger. Hopefully she finally gave that penis bong some use :lol:

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

WTF is this? It's neither black nor rainbow. 

D7PQdQ1X4AI84MM.jpg:large

OMG! :dramatic:

REALLY!?!? I just can't with anymore versions!! :lol:

Are all of these definitely official?? It's so hard to tell these days.

Is this all the confirmation we need she is doing Pride this year.

Shes never used Pride imagery/rainbow flags on anything offcial before. 

15 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I really hope that is the fnac special not the crap thing I posted earlier!

It's funny when her past records were released in different colored vinyl, people get so fucking upset about it and couldn't even care less.

But now, people can't get enough of the colored vinyl and praised such act as brilliant marketing strategy.

:dazed: 

1 minute ago, horn said:

It's funny when her past records were released in different colored vinyl, people get so fucking upset about it and couldn't even care less.

But now, people can't get enough of the colored vinyl and praised such act as brilliant marketing strategy.

:dazed: 

I don't like reissues of coloured vinyls, for example. Couldn't care less of a white Erotica or a green Bedtime Stories. In my case, at least, is that I have zero self control regarding Madame X :lol:

34 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Hey, I'm here for Madame420! 😁 😎

Still think it was Madame420 that showed up on that IG post some months ago chomping down on that Impossible burger. Hopefully she finally gave that penis bong some use :lol:

Smoking spliff for the very first time…

39 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I was hoping for a different cover entirely (purple lips with stars I was reaching for lol) but that looks gorgeous 

40 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Wasn't this just some fan-made mock up a fansite posted? The photo with all of them had the designer's name at the bottom.