Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

I will purchase the standard edition from my local music store (we still have a successful independent chain here!) and the deluxe edition at Target. However, I will primarily listen on Spotify.

11 minutes ago, Shane said:

I will purchase the standard edition from my local music store (we still have a successful independent chain here!) and the deluxe edition at Target. However, I will primarily listen on Spotify.

Great!

Fans who will go to the tour MUST remember to redeem the bundles. It will help a lot the 1st week sales.

29 minutes ago, santiago said:

Great!

Fans who will go to the tour MUST remember to redeem the bundles. It will help a lot the 1st week sales.

Absolutely! So hope that she can get that #1 album this time. 

7 hours ago, humanracin said:

I buy Vinyl to play and enjoy them, I don't see the point in buying them to sit on a shelf.

Also shrink wrap can warp records over time and ruin them if you keep them sealed.

For me the Rebel Heart vinyl sounds better than my CD or digital versions.

@jonski43 ahem....

1 hour ago, bitethebeat said:

i read on infinity that the bonus tracks have changed?

Changed to what ?

I'm ready to preorder the box set but......I just can't justify spending almost $100 on the deluxe album, a 7" and a cassette I will never play, and 2 superfluous items

28 minutes ago, le smoking said:

I'm ready to preorder the box set but......I just can't justify spending almost $100 on the deluxe album, a 7" and a cassette I will never play, and 2 superfluous items

The first bundle with the lithography was more expensive and had less items :lol:. I was one of the idiots who bought it. :rotfl:

31 minutes ago, le smoking said:

It's funny people can justify spending $2000 for Medellin VIP package but not $100 for physical boxset. :dazed:

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

The first bundle with the lithography was more expensive and had less items :lol:. I was one of the idiots who bought it. :rotfl:

No regrets. 😎

1 hour ago, Runaway Lover said:

1 Medellin remix is an additional bonus track in Japan.

Hmm... both 15 tracks Standard & Super Deluxe 2CD have added the "Medellín feat. Maluma (Offer Nissim Madame X in the Sphinx)" recently.

12 minutes ago, horn said:

Hmm... both 15 tracks Standard & Super Deluxe 2CD have added the "Medellín feat. Maluma (Offer Nissim Madame X in the Sphinx)" recently.

Pre-order duly cancelled 😛

12 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Oh man, I'm not getting the super deluxe guitar one from Amazon UK unless it's new tracks. If it's remixes I'm cancelling. Anyone know the deal?

It also is hard cover and is a 32 page book so I want it regardless.and that cover.  Gotta have it.

Edited by sul8323

7 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

So wait...what happened to the 3 extra songs?  They've pulled that?  It's actually official? 

I do not think it is official.   People are speculating because of the Japanese bonus track.

Edited by sul8323

There's no changes to 2CD super deluxe (15+3) & 1CD deluxe (15) version for other countries release.

Only Japanese has additional tracks for their 2CD super deluxe ([15+1]+[3]) & 1CD deluxe (15+1) version.