Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

48 minutes ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

So where will the blue vinyl and the rainbow vinyl will be available? 

Blue vinyl was available online but sold out. Rainbow vinyl no-one knows, but you could/can pre-order from FNAC (now sold out/taken down) or Amazon.de

They should limit the purchase of blue LP one per customer.

Now it appears in some fan sites selling at gbp 149.90.... obviously they must've ordered in bulk. :rolleyes: I hope they will make it a normal release outside US, just like Sainsbury's so-called exclusive which ended up in multiple outlets.

On 5/18/2019 at 1:03 PM, horn said:

They should limit the purchase of blue LP one per customer.

Now it appears in some fan sites selling at gbp 149.90.... obviously they must've ordered in bulk. :rolleyes: I hope they will make it a normal release outside US, just like Sainsbury's so-called exclusive which ended up in multiple outlets.

They should really do one for every colour of the rainbow. 

Who knew there was so much to be made from this vinyl revival ish?

Hmm, yeah JBHifi seem to have got a lot of limited coloured variants in the past so I think I'll wait unless I can buy the Blue vinyl from the UK.

Still haven't pre-ordered anything.

I am going to be listening to the album mostly on Apple Music, but I am purchasing it on iTunes, and purchasing the DELUXE version in CD. I’ve ordered the clear vinyl too!

I know most fans just collect the vinyls to have them, not to actually listen to them, but I'm curious what the audio quality will be. I remember hearing negative things about the Rebel Heart vinyl.

1 hour ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I know most fans just collect the vinyls to have them, not to actually listen to them, but I'm curious what the audio quality will be. I remember hearing negative things about the Rebel Heart vinyl.

The Rebel Heart vinyl doesn't have more sound issues than the regular album. At least I don't recall it..

considering buying the Madonna deluxe 2cd from madonna uk ..im from the us..will I have issues??...amazon uk is saying that it doesn't ship to the us

Edited by Chriz

Just now, Chriz said:

considering buying the Madonna deluxe 2cd from amazon uk ..im from the us..will I have issues??...amazon uk is saying that it doesn't ship to the us

It's also available on amazon.ca so you could order it from there.

1 minute ago, Chriz said:

considering buying the Madonna deluxe 2cd from madonna uk ..im from the us..will I have issues??...amazon uk is saying that it doesn't ship to the us

Try amazon FR / DE

56 minutes ago, Chriz said:

Someone said earlier that it still lets you check out okay. Amazon UK have always delivered to the US but the website often has these hiccups.

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Someone said earlier that it still lets you check out okay. Amazon UK have always delivered to the US but the website often has these hiccups.

welp I was able to  order it on normal amazon....wont get here till the 21st but its ok I pre ordered the digital deluxe

6 hours ago, Chriz said:

This is US available on Amazon now.

I buy Vinyl to play and enjoy them, I don't see the point in buying them to sit on a shelf.

Also shrink wrap can warp records over time and ruin them if you keep them sealed.

For me the Rebel Heart vinyl sounds better than my CD or digital versions.

1 minute ago, humanracin said:

I buy Vinyl to play and enjoy them, I don't see the point in buying them to sit on a shelf.

Also shrink wrap can warp records over time and ruin them if you keep them sealed.

For me the Rebel Heart vinyl sounds better than my CD or digital versions.

Amen.

And the vinyl of most M albums post 1989 sounds better because the final mastering is different to the CD (more dynamic range, less compression).

5 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Thank I bought it now! 

But yeah it says Polydor import, so those sales will count for the UK? USA? And also it says that it delivers on June 21, so second week tracking...

I was able to choose Mexico as my delivery address.

So this Deluxe 2CD was only available for the UK? 

Just now, Iconic Fetus said:

Thank I bought it now! 

But yeah it says Polydor import, so those sales will count for the UK? USA? And also it says that it delivers on June 21, so second week tracking...

I was able to choose Mexico as my delivery address.

So this Deluxe 2CD was only available for the UK? 

Looks like it. I know Japan counts imports into their album charts and UK charts do the same, so Amazon should count it for the US too.