Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

20 hours ago, Kim said:

It's up for pre order separately or as part of the box set, but so far it's not available in the US at all. You may have to import it.

yeah amazon uk will have to do

On 4/28/2019 at 8:09 AM, horn said:

You just wait and see...

But press release said there will be 2 extra bonus tracks! :hurt: 

I have been buying special edition CD from Target and they ALWAYS have unique tracks! It has to be 15 + 2 tracks! :grr: 

Don't you dare to tell me 17 songs cannot fit onto a single CD. TIC says hello to you! :americanlife: 

18 hours ago, horn said:

Info released by Target:

Highlights

• Only at Target
  • +2 Extra Songs
  • While Supplies Last
1. Medellin featuring Maluma
2. Dark Ballet
3. God Control
4. Future featuring Quavo
5. Batuka
6. Killers Who Are Partying
7. Crave featuring Swae Lee
8. Crazy
9. Come Alive
10. Extreme Occident (Bonus Track)
11. Faz Gostoso featuring Anitta
12. Bitch I'm Loca featuring Maluma
13. I Don't Search I Find
14. Looking For Mercy (Bonus Track)
15. I Rise

Genre: Pop
Software Format: CD
Street Date: June 14, 2019
TCIN: 54614464
UPC: 602577609886
Item Number (DPCI): 012-04-0024

Isn't the term "bonus track" clear enough?

Good to see they have updated their information...but there's no need to patronize those of us who had genuine questions about the product.

Again, most Target "exclusive" type releases often include bonus tracks not available anywhere else. In fact, was in a Target just today and saw a couple albums being advertised in store, in commercial (in store), and on the physical product exactly that way.  So Madonna's release is slightly off the usual pattern of Target releases considering the "bonus tracks" are really just the two extra 'deluxe' songs available in other places/formats. That's why some of us had the (legit) question as to what Target was exactly selling because as we can finally see, it doesn't fit the usual pattern for their cd releases marketed with "exclusive bonus tracks"...as in this case, they're not really "exclusive". That's all. 

On 4/29/2019 at 9:20 AM, runa said:

Shit TARGET ask me 20$ for shipping to CANADA - They are CRAZY !!!! 

Universal Music Canada mentions in their press release that Sunrise Records has an exclusive version of the album in Canada, which is probably the Target/Fnac version.

http://www.umusic.ca/press-releases/madonna-to-release-highly-anticipated-14th-studio-album-madame-x-globally-on-june-14th/

They do mention it’s the deluxe version + two tracks buts that’s probably a mistake as other press releases had the same typo.

9 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

I just tried to pre-order the boxset from Amazon.uk but they don’t ship to the US! 😞

Take another look when you go to pre-order. I was able to and I live in the states. 

C4828301-EA64-4638-AF8E-47B535A39726.jpeg

9 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

I just tried to pre-order the boxset from Amazon.uk but they don’t ship to the US! 😞

Got mine from Amazon.it - they ship to Canada, guess they ship it to US too

And it was less expensive than on UK

On 5/2/2019 at 1:03 AM, Flip The Switch said:

You should be able to! I live in the US and was able to pre-order the Super Deluxe with no problem!

As I said before, so far I only purchased the digital Deluxe album from the Official US Store (will purchase all physical formats closer to release).

Earlier today I got an email from the store that "Crave" is available to download. To my surprise, upon downloading it I noticed that it's in lower quality bitrate (192 kbps) whereas both "Medellin" and "I Rise" were in high quality (320 kbps), as generally offered on purchased music downloads.

Anyone else noticed that?

I contacted the store, hope this gets fixed soon.

I ordered the 2Cd Deluxe from Amazon Japan and the regular from Amazon US, and then will also get the Target one. 

Very weird that it looks like the 2CD is not being released in the US. Means those other songs don’t get a US release at all? Weird. 

1 hour ago, Logan said:

I ordered the 2Cd Deluxe from Amazon Japan and the regular from Amazon US, and then will also get the Target one. 

Very weird that it looks like the 2CD is not being released in the US. Means those other songs don’t get a US release at all? Weird. 

Maybe we will get an iTunes mini EP later

Ah the boxset is v expensive but does look beautiful. If I fail to get lucky with tickets to the tour I'll indulge on it.

Also, for anyone maybe wondering about when merch will be delivered etc, I emailed and they said that all merch will be sent out in June, same time as the album release.

2 hours ago, Disintegration said:

Ah the boxset is v expensive but does look beautiful. If I fail to get lucky with tickets to the tour I'll indulge on it.

Also, for anyone maybe wondering about when merch will be delivered etc, I emailed and they said that all merch will be sent out in June, same time as the album release.

Ughhh big upset. I wanted my shirts before the album😓. Wanted to promote its release haha

43 minutes ago, Master Dita said:

Ughhh big upset. I wanted my shirts before the album😓. Wanted to promote its release haha

Yeah I don't know why they're being like this about it. Doesn't make me wanna buy from the official store again lol

3 hours ago, Master Dita said:

Pffft.....we'll be lucky if we get those damn shirts by the time the tour comes.

I'm STILL waiting for my LAP 30 shirt to come.....it's pushing 2 months. 🤦‍♂️

I have two questions:

1) The blonde deluxe cover is available only for FNAC and Target?

2) If I pre-order the 2CD deluxe on Amazon UK (or other country) a week before the album's release, is it possible for it to arrive on June 14, album release day?

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Andyrs said:

I have two questions:

1) The blonde deluxe cover is available only for FNAC and Target?

2) If I pre-order the 2CD deluxe on Amazon UK (or other country) a week before the album's release, is it possible for it to arrive on June 14, album release day?

Thank you.

1) Yes, and HMV UK.

2) It's hard to say. Sometimes they'll despatch early, sometimes not. I've known Amazon UK to not even send out domestic pre orders till the actual day of release or even after, so they can't be relied on if you must have it on release day.