Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

When I listen to some of the snippets of music from the teasers and look at the album covers at the same Time I get a very espionage feel to the musical production of this album...

the artwork for this album is giving me goosebumps like when I first saw the album art for Ray of light album!

I hope that the 3 songs of the limited deluxe edition will be available digitally a few months after the release as were those of the super deluxe edition of Rebel Heart. Since I have already bought the deluxe digital edition, I do not want to buy the limited deluxe edition only for these 3 songs while I no longer use physical format to listen music.

13 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

I hope that the 3 songs of the limited deluxe edition will be available digitally a few months after the release as were those of the super deluxe edition of Rebel Heart. Since I have already bought the deluxe digital edition, I do not want to buy the limited deluxe edition only for these 3 songs while I no longer use physical format to listen music.

FYI, the 18 track 2CD edition seems to be available on Amazon Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07QH1FYRX

Boxset available on Amazon France with a good conversion rate to Canadian dollars: https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07QK7WV5D

1 hour ago, jaydesigner said:

I wonder if the standalone Deluxe CD will also have 32 pages?

Yes, make sure it's the 2cd deluxe version with hardcover.

The normal deluxe version only has 1cd.

5 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

As far as I understood it, there are three versions: Standard (Frida = 13 songs), 2CD Deluxe (Guitar = 18 songs) and Super Deluxe (Freedom Fighter / Les Miserables = 18 songs) - the vinyl is a hybrid 

Standard 1cd 13 tracks 

Deluxe 1cd 15 tracks

Deluxe hardcover 2cd with 32 pages booklet 15tracks+3tracks (included in the boxset as well)

Black LP 15 tracks

Clear LP (shop.Madonna.com or should.madonna.com exclusive) 15 tracks

38 minutes ago, Ugly Hecty said:

The boxset still not available to purchase in the US is a mess. 

Maybe exclusive to outside US only? :1251:

Can you imagine the boxset sold out before it makes it to US site? :dramatic:

https://musique.fnac.com/a13470219/Madonna-Madame-X-Double-Vinyle-Arc-en-Ciel-Edition-Limitee-Deluxe-Vinyle-album?omnsearchpos=1

Is there any more info on the rainbow ? Fnac is having it but  I don't know what it'll contain and I also heard about them being a picture disc... A bit lost on this one !

4 minutes ago, Onimalien said:

https://musique.fnac.com/a13470219/Madonna-Madame-X-Double-Vinyle-Arc-en-Ciel-Edition-Limitee-Deluxe-Vinyle-album?omnsearchpos=1

Is there any more info on the rainbow ? Fnac is having it but  I don't know what it'll contain and I also heard about them being a picture disc... A bit lost on this one !

They'll reveal the artwork later it seems! 

I bought it already. I pray they don't disappoint!!! 

Regarding the cover Les Miserables, I thought ir was the deluxe edition available everywhere????? If not, what happens to that cover? It can't be an exclusive Fnac cover? 

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

They'll reveal the artwork later it seems! 

I bought it already. I pray they don't disappoint!!! 

Regarding the cover Les Miserables, I thought ir was the deluxe edition available everywhere????? If not, what happens to that cover? It can't be an exclusive Fnac cover? 

Girl, you still can cancel your fnac order and recreate a new one to have the les miserables cover CD as long as they have not shipped out.

56 minutes ago, horn said:

Girl, you still can cancel your fnac order and recreate a new one to have the les miserables cover CD as long as they have not shipped out.

But the one I have has two exclusive songs and that poster has only the regular version? Oh dear hahaha. 

What have you bought from Fnac?

Omg I'm going to be so poor this era. I want to buy them all!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

These are the formats that use the blonde cover image:

- 15-track Deluxe Digital Edition

- 15-track Special FNAC Edition CD

- 17-track Target Exclusive Deluxe CD

- 13-track Standard Cassette (sold only as part of the boxset)

- 7" "I Rise" Picture Disc vinyl (sold only as part of the boxset)

- Boxset Box

20 minutes ago, karbatal said:

But the one I have has two exclusive songs and that poster has only the regular version? Oh dear hahaha. 

What have you bought from Fnac?

Deluxe boxset (the cheapest among all sites) x 1

FNAC extra 2 tracks edition x 1

Rainbow LP x 2

8 minutes ago, Msig said:

The Target Deluxe CD is up for pre-orders now: https://www.target.com/p/madonna-madame-x-deluxe-target-exclusive/-/A-54614464

As far as I've understood, it features 17 tracks.

The site didn't list the tracklisting.

I think it's gonna be the same as FNAC version which is 15 tracks with les miserable cover.

And also, Target doesn't ship internationally.