Madame X formats/boxset Revealed!

Can someone explain ? The deluxe cd advertised everywhere has the cover of Madonna with a guitar . Does the blonde cover only exist for digital . All physicals show a different picture 

23 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Can someone explain ? The deluxe cd advertised everywhere has the cover of Madonna with a guitar . Does the blonde cover only exist for digital . All physicals show a different picture 

As far as I understood it, there are three versions: Standard (Frida = 13 songs), 2CD Deluxe (Guitar = 18 songs) and Super Deluxe (Freedom Fighter / Les Miserables = 18 songs) - the vinyl is a hybrid 

19 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It's wonderful to see her name on the cover again I've missed it since Confessions. 

Technically it was on the super deluxe of Rebel Heart

51Ju7MlAB1L.jpg

Just now, JWAD said:

Technically it was on the super deluxe of Rebel Heart

51Ju7MlAB1L.jpg

Ohhh babe course it was I have that version as well !! 

prefer the photos of Madonna from the 3 versions of RH...

...however, I prefer the designs of MADAME X. They have a simplicity yet beauty about them. And I think they look so different from her usual glamorous covers. 

Just now, Aries said:

Anyone else notice the absence of the explicit label...could it be a decision to appeal to a broader audience

Ohhh could be indeed. 

I do think she is going in for the kill commercially with this album on a global scale.

7 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

As far as I understood it, there are three versions: Standard (Frida), Deluxe (Guitar) and Super Deluxe (Freedom Fighter)

Ok thank you for explaining so all the fuss over the blonde picture one isn’t featured at all really . The guitar one ( which nobody has produced ) is the official cover and be the one in stores ( in countries that still sell cds)

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

She nailed it! Amazing visuals and content!!! :wow:

Madonnas official site could use something like this to visually and easily explain each release on offer.

Theres been huge confusion in here over what belongs to which format. Expected I guess when your releasing several versions of a product.

They are all so beautiful. 

4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Madonnas official site could use something like this to visually and easily explain each release on offer.

Theres been huge confusion in here over what belongs to which format. Expected I guess when your releasing several versions of a product.

They are all so beautiful. 

True.

Madonna.com has become useless. Sad.

6 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Where can I buy the Deluxe 2CD album with 18 tracks and 32 booklet?

I’d love to get that one.

Yes, it’s very impressive. Will look good on display.

1 hour ago, Aries said:

Anyone else notice the absence of the explicit label...could it be a decision to appeal to a broader audience

She's 60 with 6 children. Four of which are living with her. The world is rough as is maybe she wants something less abrasive lyrically.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
2 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I wonder what the 3 extra tracks are on the  18 track Deluxe - REMIXES!?????

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I read in this thread, it's been said the 3 extra tracks are 3 more songs:

Fuana
Back That Up to the Beat
Ciao Bella