“Dark Ballet” thread

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

Three sections, just like classical ballet. This woman’s mind!!!!!!!

Bravo! It's not your average pop song! Three acts, just like a ballet! 

18 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I can appreciate its originallity but I don't like the song at all, Tchaikovsky's danse des mirlitons just seems random and almost irritating and her huffing and puffing.. Cringy for me... Sorry. Really hope this is not the 3rd single.

WE GET IT!!!!!!!!! You may Stream along now.

Can we retire the word cringe. 

Anyway, I’m glad for the positive reaction! Seems like the rest of us are in for a real treat tomorrow! 

I don’t think artists think in terms of singles anymore unless you’re a radio favorite like The Weeknd or Ariana Grande.  They think in terms of preview tracks to give a taste of the albums.

Dark Ballet sounds like it is for the fans of Madonna’s more theatrical and experimental side, and I cannot wait to hear it!

Fans who want the upbeat dance songs should be happy with God Control, Bitch I’m Loca, and I Don’t Search I Find from what we have read in the reviews.

As for me, I don’t care about cohesiveness as much as a wide variety of styles.

4 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Stream along?

Stream along?

As in, we GET IT, YOU DON'T LIKE IT. 

Now MOVE ALONG & stop pissing on everyone's parade. 

JEEZ LOUISE. 

(But feel free to stream the song while you're at it) 

2 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

As in, we GET IT, YOU DON'T LIKE IT. 

Now MOVE ALONG & stop pissing on everyone's parade. 

JEEZ LOUISE. 

(But feel free to stream the song while you're at it) 

Lol, of course I will stream her song. I don't really get why not liking everything she does is forbidden here. I have been very positive about all other tracks from the album, streamed them night and day, had all my friends do the same and then I express my disappointment in DB, I can just F off. You guys can be such bullies. What does Madonna think of bullies again? Oh well. I will go stream away now ☺

Hey now now you Madonna bitches I don't like the song either but I love the fact many do and I love the fact Madonna isn't afraid to be bold and the visual looks EPIC.....

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

Lol, of course I will stream her song. I don't really get why not liking everything she does is forbidden here. I have been very positive about all other tracks from the album, streamed them night and day, had all my friends do the same and then I express my disappointment in DB, I can just F off. You guys can be such bullies. What does Madonna think of bullies again? Oh well. I will go stream away now ☺

ikr?

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

Please, don't act like you don't know what we are talking about. You are totally entitled to your opinion. Where the problem occurs is when you post the SAME opinion in 5 different posts. We read you the first time dude, no need to repeat yourself.

To fans who already saw the new video: 

Is M there for more than 5 seconds? (I hope she is)

Just now, jaspit said:

To fans who already saw the new video: 

Is M there for more than 5 seconds? (I hope she is)

Not in the clips she isn't but I'd imagine she might be saving her parts until the big reveal tomorrow. 

Now this is pure ART. Pressing all my buttons from the clips and parts of the song that I've heard so far.

She's going in with a full-on release of the song and video on a Friday, so let's see if is the hit of the album.

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Please, please hate the whole album, I'm begging!!!! 

Why are you begging? Already love 4 songs of it so I guess you can stop begging

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Not in the clips she isn't but I'd imagine she might be saving her parts until the big reveal tomorrow. 

I am asking for the full music video, not the trailers... 

words can not express the level of amazement.  Madame X is shaping to be a masterpiece. Career hilghlight album so far for me . 

WOW! I love the song it's so epic and I LOVE THE NUTCRACKER PART. I love everything about this album June 14th can't come fast enough.

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Is there audio of the song on this? Want to see the video but I’m listening to the song next week. 

No, just ethereal sounds and hammer banging. 

I'm having a hard time with the song because I'm used to the first part because of MET gala performance and the spoken part from Eurovision. I would love the first listen to be fresher, but apart from that it's a wonderful song.