“Dark Ballet” thread

Just now, Shane said:

Should I listen at midnight and still have ten songs next week or save it and have eleven?! I only ever watched the MET performance once so it’s all new to me basically.

Listen!

1 minute ago, Shane said:

Should I listen at midnight and still have ten songs next week or save it and have eleven?! I only ever watched the MET performance once so it’s all new to me basically.

If youve watxhed MET Gala and Eurovision. You have heard 90% of the song already lol.  So listen.

They dropped the official video before the song comes out in the States, or are people talking about clips, or are all of you who have seen it in Australia and NZ?

9 minutes ago, Shane said:

They dropped the official video before the song comes out in the States, or are people talking about clips, or are all of you who have seen it in Australia and NZ?

The full video is already available in iTunes in most time zones. Soon it will be available in the western hemisphere too.

10 minutes ago, Shane said:

The video becomes  automatically available on iTunes together with the track once the clock strikes midnight.

Just now, DreamTheater said:

The full video is already available in iTunes in most time zones. Soon it will be available in the western hemisphere too.

Thank you ❤️

I think that Dark Ballet may actually be an official third single. If you go by the design for the covers, Medellin, Crave and DB use the handwritten font for the title of the single, whilst the promo singles I Rise and Future use the bold Madame X font. DB also has an official video whilst the other promo ones did not.

Screenshot_20190606_224331.jpg

I wish the music video was the album version with the added sound effects and spoken word part of “The Lord’s Prayer” etc! Makes the song even more powerful! Just genious, absolutely mindblowing!!!

2 minutes ago, robster said:

I wish the music video was the album version with the added sound effects and spoken word part of “The Lord’s Prayer” etc! Makes the song even more powerful! Just genious, absolutely mindblowing!!!

Are they different ?

5 minutes ago, robster said:

Agree!

Video is amazing! Love it! 

12 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Great video, makes the song pop more than the album version. Too bad Madonna is barely in the video though. 

5 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Are they different ?

Yup! As I said, the structure is slightly different with added spoken word parts and pauses, Some elements feel slightly extended or shorter and there are sound effects like slamming doors and ghostly sounds throughout the video! Which work REALLY well!

Finally heard it as i was getting ready its nuts but in a good way. I love it. Something i have never heard before and i was nit expecting the second half of the song but after a few plays it all makes sense. Cant wait to see the film clip it looks like pure art. This album will be her masterpiece 

1 minute ago, Leebf said:

Finally heard it as i was getting ready its nuts but in a good way. I love it. Something i have never heard before and i was nit expecting the second half of the song but after a few plays it all makes sense. Cant wait to see the film clip it looks like pure art. This album will be her masterpiece 

There is a link for the video.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
9 minutes ago, robster said:

Yup! As I said, the structure is slightly different with added spoken word parts and pauses, Some elements feel slightly extended or shorter and there are sound effects like slamming doors and ghostly sounds throughout the video! Which work REALLY well!

I'm impressed indeed.  The one thing that I was expecting is her blowing out the fire.  I mean; we hear her blowing at the end of the song, so I was expecting at least at the end to see the fire being blown out to the audio of her voice. 

Anyway, there is so much to take in.  What a phenomenal video!