“Dark Ballet” thread

It gets better with each listen. The 2 minute change-up is so wonderful.

It needs a lyric video though so I can understand just WHAT the hell Joan of Arc is saying...

What's up with the clicking in one of the audio channels? I can't believe her team doesn't pick up on those mastering errors.

2 minutes ago, dumitru said:

Silly question :

Is this the disco stomper with the drag queen video ?

Very funny.

8 minutes ago, dumitru said:

Silly question :

Is this the disco stomper with the drag queen video ?

YES!!! Dark Ballet was first a reggaeton track called "We need more windows in hell", but then it became the stomper we all were waiting for!

10 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

What a great era. Giving a video treat single or not. Madame X ain’t playing. This is her art. Are you on board?

Yes and all the way!!!! the brillianice and deep thought put into this era! I can't get enough!!!

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Ok, fourth listen now

Image result for dead gif

I LOVE this woman more than ever!!! HOW does she do this to me every time!?!?

God bless you Madonna!! 🙌

I always wonder the same! She is out of this world!! I'm in heaven!! We are all so blessed to live in the time of Madonna. Her and her creativity never ceases to amaze! ✨❤️🙏🙏👸🏼👸🏼✨✨💫

1 minute ago, luluthecat said:

So Australians have seen the entire thing? Surely we’d be seeing more clips and stills if they had 🤷‍♂️

I think you can buy it and it'll download tomorrow, she's teasing it as tomorrow 

anyone else think she directed it herself and that is one of the reasons she's not the centre star? It could be my mind playing tricks on me but didn't mykki say during her speach at GLAAD "not everyone can say they were directed by Madonna"? must be my mind.. 😉

11 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I think you can buy it and it'll download tomorrow, she's teasing it as tomorrow 

The whole video is on iTunes. We have seen it. 6min 15 sec

8 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

anyone else think she directed it herself and that is one of the reasons she's not the centre star? It could be my mind playing tricks on me but didn't mykki say during her speach at GLAAD "not everyone can say they were directed by Madonna"? must be my mind.. 😉

Nope, Emmanuel Adjei is the director.