“Dark Ballet” thread

2 minutes ago, smirnoff_ice said:

i doubt this will be a single - hardly anyone in GP would get this.

To be fair nobody is digging Crave either.....which is very GP friendly.....so why not kick this out.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

I think the album will offer more straight up pop/dance tunes....and I do think the drag queen video will be one of these moments.

I think Dark Ballet is a one off an example of her and Mirwais most experimental work. 

Yes I’m betting God Control, Crazy, Bitch She’s Loca are all more general pop/dance songs from the descriptions  

Just now, Mensch said:

Yes I’m betting God Control, Crazy, Bitch She’s Loca are all more general pop/dance songs from the descriptions  

I have a feeling the best songs haven't been released as part of the album promo.

3 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I have to admit I am not crazy about the song... Hope it is not a sin

You don t have to post all the things you think....brain&phones work not the same way there s SOMETHING in the middle

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

Dark Ballet and Medellin were released 😉

A matter of taste I guess but according to the reviews it seems the best if the album has not been released yet.

1 minute ago, Carey said:

this is Madonna heart and soul, and it is genius.

not for everyone, and I'd never want her to be.

+1

This is so American Life ( the album ) updated. This is brilliant. No fluffiness, no cuteness: pure Madonna.  Straight from her mind. It’s subversive, surreal and bizarre. And her vision on a plate. So angry and so wise at the same time. What a song. This is the real first track of the album. 

While we are waiting for the Dark Ballet to be released in each of our countries, please don't forget to vote for CRAVE to be played on radio station NOW@New1027 , the big Hottt AC station in New York City. This is our chance to push the song on Hot AC radio and radio charts. Please VOTE for it below. WE have 6 hrs left to vote.

I can appreciate its originallity but I don't like the song at all, Tchaikovsky's danse des mirlitons just seems random and almost irritating and her huffing and puffing.. Cringy for me... Sorry. Really hope this is not the 3rd single.

Just now, CalinB said:

While we are waiting for the Dark Ballet to be released in each of our countries, please don't forget to vote for CRAVE to be played on radio station NOW@New1027 , the big Hottt AC station in New York City. This is our chance to push the song on Hot AC radio and radio charts. Please VOTE for it below. WE have 6 hrs left to vote.

It feels like Crave has died a death now before it even got off the ground. 

I think all her interviews for the up and coming promo will talk about the Dark Ballet music video it looks very political and that ties in with the Eurovision performance.

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I can appreciate its originallity but I don't like the song at all, Tchaikovsky's danse des mirlitons just seems random and almost irritating and her huffing and puffing.. Cringy for me... Sorry. Really hope this is not the 3rd single.

I agree. 

The fire breathing at the end is cringe. 

'The music video looks EPIC this will be the big talking point when she does her rounds next week to promote.....

4 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Theatrical and Magnificent! 👒❤️

I am sooo ready for this video!:tigger:

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

I agree. 

The fire breathing at the end is cringe. 

'The music video looks EPIC this will be the big talking point when she does her rounds next week to promote.....

I love the fire breathing. It’s so creepy.

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

yeah this, not digging the lyrics, the way it rhymes... also not digging the structure... it just feels disgruntled and random and unfinished... the video looks really good and i'm sure the song makes more sense in that setting tho

Just now, FeTuoni said:

I love the fire breathing. It’s so creepy.

Each to thier own. I think the video will be huge and extremely controversial. 

Controversial M is back in the building. ❤️

The song is AMAZIIIIIING!

And her last line is sung in a heartbreaking way.... heartbreaking but eerelie beautiful.