“Dark Ballet” thread

I'm thinking that DB will be single because:

1. THIS SONG LOOKS PROMISING in every way

2. The track comes out one week before the album, so the day of the album release she can drop the video to get more attention

3. The backdrop of Eurovision, visuals are stunning (that may or not come from the music video)

4. This scenes looks for me to be part of the music video that could be filmed by Emmanuel Adjei, this pic reminds me that heads of state tried to silence Joan of Arc, to shout her mouth. Emmanuel Adjei posted on his IG a pic of Joan of Arc 

image.thumb.png.6dd2228925809e7bdc92c403d329a434.png

Two weeks from today actually....NZ will have it then the rest of us will follow as the day goes on

27 minutes ago, Aries said:

Two weeks from today actually....NZ will have it then the rest of us will follow as the day goes on

THAT is gonna be pure hell!! :lol: Will be fun reading the fan reviews before hearing though.

Guest eroticerotic

All signs point to it being the centerpiece of the album! I hope the handmaid tale look is in the video 😍

1 hour ago, eroticerotic said:

All signs point to it being the centerpiece of the album! I hope the handmaid tale look is in the video 😍

Madonna revealed yesterday in a YouTube Q&A that it's her favourite song on the album.

"because the song changes gears so many times. It starts off one way, then it becomes classical. A lot of modern and classical sounds."

12 hours ago, Voguerock said:

I hope there will be late night shows / Ellen appearances to fill the gap. Else what will M do for the coming 2 weeks?? 

Tick tock tick tock tick tock

Fallon and Ellen for sure. Maybe a performance in Corden too.

Ugh, I cannot WAIT for this.

Hearing the teaser in the Madame X trailer and hearing what M has to say about it, I want to use it to create a trailer on YT for Black Mirror, which premieres the same day. Seems like it'll fit perfectly.

Im so hyped for this song! I sorta want a teaser, aside from what we heard on the trailer. I know this will be good.

Yeah, maybe the rehearsals for Pride because it seems like she’s getting ready for a show and the tour is 4 months away.

Or maybe a Today Show/ GMA concert in the summer, but this is not for a single song.

I’m so hyped for DB!!! Hopefully is not the Gang Bang of MX where it was so hyped and then she didn’t pushed.

4 minutes ago, alquemist said:

Holy Shit 😍 So looking forward to whatever it is that she is preparing.

TV PERFORMANCE??? I want her to promote Dark Ballet!

On 5/24/2019 at 1:22 PM, Nikki said:

Ugh, I cannot WAIT for this.

Hearing the teaser in the Madame X trailer and hearing what M has to say about it, I want to use it to create a trailer on YT for Black Mirror, which premieres the same day. Seems like it'll fit perfectly.

Im so hyped for this song! I sorta want a teaser, aside from what we heard on the trailer. I know this will be good.

Was Dark Ballet included in the trailer?  I thought some fans claimed that song is Extreme Occident.

Although it’s possible that two songs are included in that trailer, one being just an instrumental??

17 minutes ago, alquemist said:

Holy Shit 😍 So looking forward to whatever it is that she is preparing.

Ugh I love this! Reminds me of Nosferafu! 

0CA5901F-EA35-4F14-BBA6-58C865395DF6.gif00F9F593-15FE-4C54-9623-279D564F0C25.gif