“Dark Ballet” thread

7 hours ago, Monssieur X said:

its a totally AMAZING song OMG

1 hour ago, Monssieur X said:

is leaked ufffff fucking amazing

You again? Piss off with your fake leak alerts. You’re suspended till the album is released on June 14.

1 day away from friday in the New Zeeland. So excited.... the description of the song make me thinks we' re in for quite an edgy treat

I’m so excited for this song! I was gonna wait until the album release to listen to it but I cannot wait another week!

love the concept they’ve described so far

5 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

You again? Piss off with your fake leak alerts. You’re suspended till the album is released on June 14.

You are really strict! 😂

8 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 bless you! 

I expect to be blown away tomorrow. According to the descriptions the song has all the characteristics that would make the reviewers hate it; and yet they love it. It could be a genius move to release this one week before the album.

4 hours ago, tresdrole said:

I’m so excited for this song! I was gonna wait until the album release to listen to it but I cannot wait another week!

love the concept they’ve described so far

Same here! I just can't wait though....not with this one. In fact, I'll prob be downloading this one ASAP.....I held off with Future and Crave until it was officially available to me.....but to think I could be listening to Dark Ballet in 24 hrs now....I just don't think I can resist!! 

1 hour ago, Kurt420 said:

Same here! I just can't wait though....not with this one. In fact, I'll prob be downloading this one ASAP.....I held off with Future and Crave until it was officially available to me.....but to think I could be listening to Dark Ballet in 24 hrs now....I just don't think I can resist!! 

:rotfl:

6 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Any news/rumor on what will be the 3rd single? I am hoping for I dont search I find at one point.

Nope! Sometimes a sign can be what's on the album sticker (which we should actually find out any day now at this point for Madame X). Rebel Heart listed LFL, GT, and BIM. It's not always right though. Confessions listed Hung Up, Sorry, and Jump (leaving Get Together off) and Hard Candy listed 4 Minutes and Beat Goes On (presumably to get Kanye's name on there). 

1 minute ago, Cesky said:

Nope! Sometimes a sign can be what's on the album sticker (which we should actually find out any day now at this point for Madame X). Rebel Heart listed LFL, GT, and BIM. It's not always right though. Confessions listed Hung Up, Sorry, and Jump (leaving Get Together off) and Hard Candy listed 4 Minutes and Beat Goes On (presumably to get Kanye's name on there). 

According to someone on ATRL the sticker has Medellin, Crave, and I Rise.   Not sure if they are trustworthy but also I dont think i Rise will be third single.

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

According to someone on ATRL the sticker has Medellin, Crave, and I Rise.   Not sure if they are trustworthy but also I dont think i Rise will be third single.

All reviews are saying best songs are God Control, I dont search I find, Come alive. Lets hope Madonna makes smart single choices this time, she hasn't always been the best at picking her singles, at least not after Warner.

13 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

"He deserved it" #gangbang

All the reviews for this song have me edging.

2 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Interesting! Could be because she's performing I Rise at Pride  (which is just me assuming but it would make sense giving how they've positioned the song) and, given the timing, it will be move high profile at the time of release than an average album track?

3 minutes ago, Cesky said:

Interesting! Could be because she's performing I Rise at Pride  (which is just me assuming but it would make sense giving how they've positioned the song) and, given the timing, it will be move high profile at the time of release than an average album track?

I Rise is good but not single material. I am probably not alone in wanted next single to be a dance/disco so either God Control or I Dont search I find. After the reviews" I just hope Killers isn't the next single ☺☺

26 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

17hours left! 

2 days here it's only the 5th here.

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

I rise is so boring...not single material 

17 hours ago, Ven Conmigo said:

🤣😂🤣 I love this.