“Dark Ballet” thread

This can hardly even be described as a song. It opens with the Met Gala but in glorious studio vocals and gorgeous added harmonies over a sparse guitar intro and a deep bass, then, after 1,5 minutes the track suddenly descends into the piano piece which was also seen at the MET Gala with her descending the stairs. Where after an instrumental bit it morphs into the Eurovision instrumentation, but then with VERY VERY distorted vocals, followed with the spoken word bits from the Eurovision performance, then it all comes to a halt again, throwing it back to the piano and vocals and sounds of the opening, ending with her blowing, as if she wants to extinguish a fire! It's quite an experience!

1 minute ago, elijah said:

when are we getting it? Today?

No idea!! But it makes sense to release it today?

This feels like such a statement, in every sense of the word! Rebellious, upapologetic and fearless! I can NOT wait to see the full music video now! Should be quite a trip!

6 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

People who don’t recognize this is as genius and dismiss it as weird are fucking JEALOUS!!! 

Preach.

This is the madonna we should see more often not the one who collabs with random rappers week after week

12 minutes ago, Sideris said:

wtf is she saying in the "speaking" part (so many effects)

I will not renounce (...) for my sweet Lord
(...) fight against the anguish
I'm a (...) fighter (...)
God is on my side and I'll be (fine ?)
I am not a freak (...)
(...)
Say that I'm a witch and burn me at the stake (...)
I won't be (...)

So can’t wait for this at midnight tonight!! Waiting all day is gonna be a struggle, but so worth it!

Thanks to everyone for the descriptions to keep us excited!! 

Enjoy, everyone! 

Just now, Rugbyguy said:

I’m gonna wait until the album is released to hear it. This is going to be the longest fucking week of my life.

Wishing you strength! I wouldn’t be able to do it, tbqh! Haha!

1 minute ago, Ray Finkle said:

I will not renounce (...) for my sweet Lord
(...) fight against the anguish
I'm a (...) fighter (...)
God is on my side and I'll be (fine ?)
I am not a freak (...)
(...)
Say that I'm a witch and burn me at the stake (...)
I won't be (...)

Thank u

Just now, Rugbyguy said:

Thank you...it’s killing me lol

Just listen to the 30 second preview at least it's literally so good, a taste of paradise.

Just now, Sideris said:

Thank u

You're welcome x)

That song is dope ! I'm in love with that piano, it's Madonna meets Bowie meets Björk !

41 minutes ago, M-D-N-A said:

I can't play the bloody clip on Spotify. It's asking me to subscribe. This is why I refuse to use their shit app. 

But I like what I hear from the video clip and people's comments sound positive about the longer version. Yay!