Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)


Recommended Posts

i'm DEAD

this is the best song and lead single SINCE A VERY VERY LONG TIME

wow at 60 almost 61 ... she is ageless !!! 

new sound for her yet absolutely something only she can do. 

it's fresh catchy light yet very unique and deep 

i'm SO effin PROUD.

"This is so damn classy and sensual. A tender fuck on a Portuguese balcony over sunset with a man who makes you feel your teenage dream again"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, peppermint said:

We heard you the first time you know.

can you hear letters? wow that's a super power.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Martin B. said:

I love it. It's so fucking catchy. this is the kind of song that leaves a mixed impression at first listen and that takes all its strength after 3 listens. In a non-ageist world, this song would be a big hit.

I don't think Madonnas age will matter in Latin America it will still be a big hit.

Maluma is incredibly popular in these territories so I think he will do what Timberlake did for 4 minutes and the song will be a big hit. 

Elsewhere in the world where Maluma is relatively unknown and doesn't have the same impact I'm not sure which way it will go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

her voice even with the vocoder is amazing , you can absolutely hear and recognize the type of intonations and modulations of classic madonna
this is so perfect 

YAS YAS YAS 
AYE AYE AYE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

La Isla Bonita 

Who's That Girl

Spanish Eyes

Spanish Lession

Medellín

uI45KXE.gif

Yes this is Spanish lesson redemption and also I can’t wait to play all these together in a little Latin infused playlist 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I don't think Madonnas age will matter in Latin America it will still be a big hit.

Maluma is incredibly popular in these territories so I think he will do what Timberlake did for 4 minutes and the song will be a big hit. 

Elsewhere in the world where Maluma is relatively unknown and doesn't have the same impact I'm not sure which way it will go.

Actually Maluma is huge among teenagers here in Germany/Switzerland. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, robster said:

Second single is coming May 2nd, according to an insider at another forum who gave us the tracklisting and earlier description of Medellin!

Hello 2 single tactic! 😉

Woo hoo. Bring it. But right now I only want Medellin playing non stop. Yayyy lovesss. Can't get enough!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, galvanize said:

Actually Maluma is huge among teenagers here in Germany/Switzerland. 

That would be fantastic if she could have another hit in Germany, I didn't realise he was popular there my bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Confessit said:

That would be fantastic if she could have another hit in Germany, I didn't realise he was popular there my bad.

It’s rising quickly on iTunes Germany. Now at 38. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, robster said:

So according to unconfirmed reports:

1 week from now : Video Premiere

2 weeks from now: Second Single Premiere!

Working that double single tactic 😉

Maybe Killers would be 2nd single 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...