Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)

I sent it to my friend who is maybe a casual M fan if you want to call her that...she respects M for what she’s done but she doesn’t go out of her way to listen to her. And even she loves it!!!! Her messages are the grey. 

AD6C286C-1275-4A8B-B51D-AD341F59499A.png

1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Does anyone else feel this is a modern take on La Isla Bonita?

"Last night I dreamt of San Pedro..."

"I took a sip and had a dream, and I woke up in Medellin..."

You're not alone.

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

Exactly! Raining on everyone’s parade. I have a friend who hates ALL of Madonna’s work post Confessions. Just retire already and let us enjoy her art! 

Just bann them already….

4 minutes ago, whyme? said:

I guarantee you in two months everyone here will complain that it was a terrible first choice as a single. Just like with Living for Love. 

well... reading the last few pages, most comments are positive, so I guess we'll see.

Honestly, i was having a bad today and extremely depressed but later to be cheered up by this. Thanks Madonna for releasing this as perfect time when i’ve been having a bad day. The amount of times when you are the only thing that cheers me up or there when nothing else is.

The song is bloody amazing. From start to finish.

it's very melancholic

I love the second verse, when her voice kind of breaks or how you call it

This is a fucking MASTERPIECE and you all better deal with that

We've been waiting 4 years for this, now sit your ass down

*I'm just happy we have her back!!!

1 minute ago, ashtangi74 said:

okay, tape it and show us the vid! 🙂🙂

Haha for sure! Still working on it tho 😍🤩👑

9 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

THAT INTRO BEAT INTO HER SINGING!!! IS JUST IS PERFECT!!!

AGREE! 1,000,000% IT'S WHAT I'VE WANTED MADONNA TO DO IN YEARS! THE BUILD-UP IS MAGNIFIQUE!

8 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Have you guys tried DANCING to this????? This is gonna be in all the little gay musical TV episodes lol I can’t stop dancing! Already created a choreography for it! 

They will have cha cha steps in the video. I am sure!

Contrary to some fucking negative Nancies that shitted on this song 8 seconds after the first listen, I gave it some time, I listenned to it once, was like "ok"...now I am on my tenth time and it is ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!! IT'S ALL THERE!! this has HIT written all over it!! Absolutely adore everyhting about it!!!!!!! QUEEN DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Not a hit. 

Hoping that the other tracks are hot. Ordered the deluxe

you must be on CRACK!!! it's a FIRESTORM OF A HIT!!!! listen to it repeatedly on a great sound system and you will definitely see the LIGHT!! (in dark places)

"Sipping my pain like a champagne, found myself dancing in the rain with you, I felt so naked and alive, for once I didn't have to hide myself" UGGGGhhhhhgah so beautiful. The production is so fun and just perfection! Mirwais and Madonna make Magic!!!

I can’t believe how much I’m enjoying it now after 4th listening...since the first listening...when I was trying to get the whole thing ...it has everything to get stuck in the head! She might have a huge hit under her belt...such fantastic...fast grower.

1 minute ago, MLVC82 said:

you must be on CRACK!!! it's a FIRESTORM OF A HIT!!!! listen to it repeatedly on a great sound system and you will definitely see the LIGHT!! (in dark places)

yeah, listening to it on gadgets won't do it justice...

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

They will have cha cha steps in the video. I am sure!

Yes! Really looking forward to what they did with the choreography! These are gonna be first hints at what to expect at the tour.