Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)

This song is with Maluma and people expect rock n roll I don’t get it what you expected. It’s exactly what I expected of this song even more. Less generic that I had thought it would be 

On repeat listens i absolutelty love it! 🔥🔥🔥🤗

I LOVE IT SO MUCH. OMG. there's 2 different prices with the 2 differen't covers on itunes i'm confused about that.

1 minute ago, articunocc said:

this song better be a hit, it's an instant madonna classic for me.

You mean, a Maluma classic.

10 minutes ago, jonur said:

I feel like i just had a big breath of fresh air from the ocean when i heard this omg I looooooove it!!!!!!! Thank u madonna!!!!!!!!! 

Yes, you can visualize her watching the ocean, thinking about her last love with sadness.. then  Maluma arrives and she knows exactly what she wants to do with him 🙂

20 minutes ago, Manuel said:

on the first listen, it's not bad. but i wanted an anthem or whateva. I think it has to grow on me.

it feels like Maluma ft. Madonna 😋

THIS! But I did not have any expectations...

Will need more spins so that it can grow on me...!

Get that SMASH! 

11 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Her voice is great but she sings the very minimum part of the song. Maluma totally owns it.

It sounds like a Maluma song featuring Madonna.

I can't believe this is the lead single.

Agreed.

The first single is so important and they missed the beat with this choice. Living for Love was also a bad choice....yes it was high tempo, but just not a good song.

The more you listen to it, the more good it is............... :inlove:

And it really stuck in the head - I stopped listening to it for 5 minutes and just couldn't stop humming it. 

1 minute ago, mtzlplk said:

iTunes Philippines has it... don't you guys have it?

I am in the US and I haven't seen it available. So annoying. I just want to buy the single. 

Well .. can I now say that I do not like Maluma without being insulted?

Who has advised her to make this the first single?

I hope that soon I will release another single very different from this one ... and soon

this is going to be a success in usa, europe uk?

absolutely not!

for me it has no strength as first single, too Maluma! 

for me next to this living for Love is a masterpiece.

after four years of hard work I did not expect this the truth.I curse the day She met Maluma

by the way .. is not in iTunes Spain .. can not buy?  and the album?

1 minute ago, Milosc89 said:

It sounds more like Maluma’s single 😀

How? she is the lead on the fucking song? It's PREFECT...and you will grow to LOVE it.

It's radio-friendly and very catchy. Will be a global smash, I think.

As for the US, it may hit the Top 40--but radio is so reluctant to play her. Maybe they will this time since Maluma is heavily featured...:) 

Oh, by the way, according to the production credits provided to Spotify, "Medellín" was produced by Madonna and Mirwais.

OMG! I really, really love it! I was expecting much worse since her lead singles were horrible the last couple of years.
It is so summery, hypnotic and mainstream... this will finally become a hit for Madonna after all these years.
The last single that really connected with the audience here in Europe was Celebration and that was ten years ago!

The second part of the song is sooo good... you can really hear they put a lot of effort into this and tested, tested, spend a lot of time making it immaculate!