Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)

Just now, MLVC82 said:

IT IS PERFECT!!

PERFECT!!!

that beginning, the beat, her voice, she sounds so at ease and FRESH!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Cha cha cha!!!!!! and slow down PAPI!!!!!

THAT BEAT IN THE MIDDLE OWWWWWWWWW!!!!

and the outro!!!!

It's TRUEEEEE FIRE!!! AND A SUMMER JAM!!!

Tu si sabes papi! This song is fucking HOT! 🔥

Her voice is great but she sings the very minimum part of the song. Maluma totally owns it.

It sounds like a Maluma song featuring Madonna.

I can't believe this is the lead single.

I’m loving it even though I want more M than Maluma. Now I understand why it’s Madonna & Maluma instead of Madonna feat. Maluma. 

Cant wait to see the MV!

2 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

It's okay and surely a grower - but it's definately no Living for Love, Hung Up or 4 Minutes... 😅

Definitely no Hung Up, but better than 4 Minutes (and possibly Living for Love) in my opinion.

I have always been a huge fan of Latin music (especially Enrique Iglesias). So, I'm in heaven and in love with "Medellin"!! The beats are so cool. Love the whispered "One two cha cha cha"!! They have me up dancing. Go MADONNA and MALUMA!!! A complete TEN from me!!!! I can't wait to see the video!!!!

Wish it had a little less Maluma, but that seems to be my only gripe. Love how chill it is, and the bridge is fantastic. It's definitely going to get some spins.

Sounds like she had a great time working with him, according to that interview excerpt played after the premiere on Beats 1.

Oh dear...I guess I'll have to wait for the album but this is like a bad reggaeton version of Turn Up the Radio. 

Too much auto-tune and I'm not a big fan of the verses.

It’s #MAGIC people 

she s a magician —

this is a perfect meeting of the male and female energies 

harmonizing in a time where much imbalance of power is clearly revelled

slow down papi 

bringing light to dark places  ...

I LOVE YOU MADONNA

THANK YOU !

3 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I imagine this is the perfect track that would make the bed rock back and forth #slowdownpapi

yes - I really think SEX is written over it !! 

1 minute ago, Nessie said:

Her voice is great but she sings the very minimum part of the song. Maluma totally owns it.

It sounds like a Maluma song featuring Madonna.

I can't believe this is the lead single.

it's a SUPER SMART BUSINESS DECISION!!!! ONE TWO CHA CHA!!!

4 minutes ago, Kilt said:

I'm pissed i'm not fluent in spanish...hard to make what Maluma is singing  #spanishlession

And that its like 80% of the song...

😂😂😂

I feel like i just had a big breath of fresh air from the ocean when i heard this omg I looooooove it!!!!!!! Thank u madonna!!!!!!!!! 

I love the Ven con migo  part especially. I love that she took a risk and came back with something unexpected. The Mirwais production shines. Wait for the people who don't like it to change their minds when the YouTube views start exploding.