Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)

Just now, ziggyfrommars13 said:

Worldwide premier on Beats 1 radio and then presumably all streaming / digital platforms straight after ❌

8336F51C-470A-4F0C-8F43-7428EA2246EA.jpeg

Thanks! Do we know around what time (European)?

2 minutes ago, ziggyfrommars13 said:

Worldwide premier on Beats 1 radio and then presumably all streaming / digital platforms straight after ❌

8336F51C-470A-4F0C-8F43-7428EA2246EA.jpeg

Sorry..I saw now  it was posted in the ig post

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

56391D5E-FF1C-4FD3-87B4-87D815FE8AE2.png

I’ll be tuning in. Wonder if he’ll interview her as well.

3 minutes ago, jasray said:

Okay I'm out the loop a little guys, is this the zane lowe from radio 1??? I need to know! 

Yes but he left Radio 1 for Beats 1 (Apple Music) a while back.

47 minutes ago, Mr.Candy said:

what will be the world record?

most streamings in 24 hours? will be tough... 😞

its achievable

and the new music video, that kpop group broke 100m in 24 hours, i think we can get madonna to break that record too

47 minutes ago, Mr.Candy said:

what will be the world record?

most streamings in 24 hours? will be tough... 😞

listeners to the interview I am guessing.

I'm flying to Rio de Janeiro this Wednesday and my flight is at 12 pm UK time, so I'll be in the airplane when the song premieres. I

t's a bit of a bummer, but at the same time, I feel like it will be appropriate to hear the first single of the new album in a Latin country, which will make it even more memorable.

4 minutes ago, headonfire said:

I'm flying to Rio de Janeiro this Wednesday and my flight is at 12 pm UK time, so I'll be in the airplane when the song premieres. I

t's a bit of a bummer, but at the same time, I feel like it will be appropriate to hear the first single of the new album in a Latin country, which will make it even more memorable.

Yaaaas fuego papi! 🔥🔥🔥🤣

5 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Me too. Im working 10am-midnight then flying early Thursday to Spain. So I'm gunna wait.... If I can 

2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yaaaas fuego papi! 🔥🔥🔥🤣

Hahahaha! 🔥🔥🔥

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Me too. Im working 10am-midnight then flying early Thursday to Spain. So I'm gunna wait.... If I can 

It will be difficult to wait... But I feel like when there's new Madonna music it's like a unique experience and you must listen to it fully immersed. 

The perfect solution would be to put everything on hold when a new Madonna record is coming out. Not available to work, friends, family or travelling. Just for Madonna. 🤣