Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Medellin SINGLE has premiered (closed)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, ziggyfrommars13 said:

Worldwide premier on Beats 1 radio and then presumably all streaming / digital platforms straight after ❌

8336F51C-470A-4F0C-8F43-7428EA2246EA.jpeg

Thanks! Do we know around what time (European)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ziggyfrommars13 said:

Worldwide premier on Beats 1 radio and then presumably all streaming / digital platforms straight after ❌

8336F51C-470A-4F0C-8F43-7428EA2246EA.jpeg

Sorry..I saw now  it was posted in the ig post

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jasray said:

Okay I'm out the loop a little guys, is this the zane lowe from radio 1??? I need to know! 

Yes but he left Radio 1 for Beats 1 (Apple Music) a while back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kim said:

Yes but he left Radio 1 for Beats 1 (Apple Music) a while back.

Thanks babe xx

I'm so excited for this!!!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for this... and like the comments coming in on Zane Lowe's Instagram

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Mr.Candy said:

what will be the world record?

most streamings in 24 hours? will be tough... 😞

its achievable

and the new music video, that kpop group broke 100m in 24 hours, i think we can get madonna to break that record too

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Mr.Candy said:

what will be the world record?

most streamings in 24 hours? will be tough... 😞

listeners to the interview I am guessing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr.Candy said:

what will be the world record?

most streamings in 24 hours? will be tough... 😞

the name of the show is world record.

Link to post
Share on other sites

FUCK!

I might have to call in sick tomorrow afternoon... will be too excited to concentrate at work with new single dropping tomorrow!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm flying to Rio de Janeiro this Wednesday and my flight is at 12 pm UK time, so I'll be in the airplane when the song premieres. I

t's a bit of a bummer, but at the same time, I feel like it will be appropriate to hear the first single of the new album in a Latin country, which will make it even more memorable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, headonfire said:

I'm flying to Rio de Janeiro this Wednesday and my flight is at 12 pm UK time, so I'll be in the airplane when the song premieres. I

t's a bit of a bummer, but at the same time, I feel like it will be appropriate to hear the first single of the new album in a Latin country, which will make it even more memorable.

Yaaaas fuego papi! 🔥🔥🔥🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, headonfire said:

I'm flying to Rio de Janeiro this Wednesday and my flight is at 12 pm UK time, so I'll be in the airplane when the song premieres. I

t's a bit of a bummer, but at the same time, I feel like it will be appropriate to hear the first single of the new album in a Latin country, which will make it even more memorable.

Me too. Im working 10am-midnight then flying early Thursday to Spain. So I'm gunna wait.... If I can 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Yaaaas fuego papi! 🔥🔥🔥🤣

Hahahaha! 🔥🔥🔥

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Me too. Im working 10am-midnight then flying early Thursday to Spain. So I'm gunna wait.... If I can 

It will be difficult to wait... But I feel like when there's new Madonna music it's like a unique experience and you must listen to it fully immersed. 

The perfect solution would be to put everything on hold when a new Madonna record is coming out. Not available to work, friends, family or travelling. Just for Madonna. 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...