MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

13 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

On the super deluxe edition, obviously! :lmao:

I think it may still be on there as she posted a photo on Instagram of her playing the accordion. Funana is an uptempo accordion based music.....but at this juncture ....anything is possible.😎

38 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I even registered twice, via Spotify - didn’t work, and via iTunes- didn’t work either...

Me too. I registered and it launched/connected. Went to Spotify, nothing, unlinked my account and was going to do it again and it's gone. I am trying to understand Spotify and I'm too old lol. 

1 minute ago, coco said:

The cover photo and typography was not what I expected 😮

Imagining this on vinyl, physical releases, poster art, etc...

It's so effortless and beautiful

I agree @coco !! That's what make it so ICONIC :inlove:

I quite like the album cover but I must say I am a bit underwhelmed. I will wait until I see it in physical form.

I hope she says something to Zane regarding his disdain for her during that Lady Gaga interview.

1 minute ago, JWAD said:

I quite like the album cover but I must say I am a bit underwhelmed. I will wait until I see it in physical form.

I hope she says something to Zane regarding his disdain for her during that Lady Gaga interview.

Wonder who is the art director for this album?

6 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

So one third of the album tracks are collabs. If it would be with talented interesting artists okay, but Anitta, Quavo and 2 with Maluma?  Hm. I'm not happy about that at all, not going to lie. Of course I will reserve full judgement until I hear the tracks, but I do feel disappointed we can not get a full M album without a bunch of other singers much less talented than her on it. If this means people throwing stones at me now, so be it. 

The cover is fine.

The way I’ve come to terms with this reality is that until the mammoth contract with Live Nation expires (god willing, with this album), she has to play the radio/streaming game. I do wish she released the features on their own, and then release a full solo album. But it’s not happening. 

not feeling the cover art at all.... but it is probably a matter of taste. I dislike the fact that her head is weirdly cropped and her hair looks strange because of it.

I like the glitch in Madame X, but somehow the placement is very MDNA Tour-looking and overall I guess I expected something more ”wow”. The level of MDNA / Rebel Heart album cover type of ”wow”.

I also love some of the title tracks (Dark Ballet, God Control, Medellin, Batuka, Extreme Occident), but some are just really shitty in my opinion. I mean, Bitch I”m Loca... seriously?!

Still look forward to the music though. Hopefully it will make me forget all these things I mentioned above.

9 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

I'm a bit surprised about that too, and Dino D'Santiago. With Nakhane, I'm not sure if we ever got studio pics so who knows if they ended up collaborating at all, but with Dino (please correct me if I'm wrong) there definitely were pics of them working in the studio together. Hmmm.

She tagged Dino with the hashtag #funana, so it probably didn't make the cut 😞

Mykki Blanco was tagged on a photo from the video production team, and there's no song with him