MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

5 minutes ago, Kim said:

D4TpnotXkAAAxN-.jpg

Oh wow, this is fantastic. 

5 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

There it is. Madame X indeed. I love them both. I actually like deluxe better (from a timeless standpoint) but this is certainly a statement and finally dark hair!

I like it! The font on her eyebrows makes her look like Frida Kahlo.😁

3 minutes ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Think it’s unfair to write off fans and mute their opinions simply because they disagree with them . I am like a child with excitement over this release , I adore what I’ve seen so far , the campaign, the video snippet, the single cover  and all the marketing is top notch too. I don’t like the album cover , deal with it . Like I will deal with how most of you love it .

Here’s to Medellin having the best launch tomorrow and for the era to begin in earnest . Peace .

This!

Not digging the album cover doesn't mean we're not fans. It's all about taste at the end of the day...

I'm loving the promo so far, the teaser, the single artwork, I'm excited for Medellin... I just don't like the album cover and the amount of collabs.

7 minutes ago, boy skeffington said:

There it is. Madame X indeed. I love them both. I actually like deluxe better (from a timeless standpoint) but this is certainly a statement and finally dark hair!

Wow just wow. Stunninggggg

So far liking it. Second cover is a bit harsh but I might end up liking that. Digging the dark vintage imagery.  Hoping for BEATS. Seeing Starrah and Jason Evigan in the mix is a plus for me. Love starrahs solo stuff. He (Evigan) has great pop sensibility to balance out the concept heavy stuff. Can’t wait to hear something......anything......

The deluxe album cover screams "freedom fighter" to me.  It looks like it belongs in a history book or something of a revolutionary figure in history.  Except, that's exactly what she is and we're lucky enough to watch her change the world live!

The art direction is sublime. I prefer the deluxe cover but the standard is quite arresting! 

Typography is quite fresh and deceptively simple. Has a timeless quality about it. I love how nothing is really matchy matchy, there's a few different motifs happening that all go together to form this larger picture. 

5 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I find it strange...the madonna placing is off putting and yes I get the frida reference but it takes away from the concept of the album 

"Madonna" on top of her eyebrows is very weird from a designer's point of view...

But I love how Madame X is placed and the dark hairdo.

This one is definitely album cover worthy!