MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

I understand why the cover is simplistic. She's doing many characters and looks for the visuals and the whole concept is that Madame X signifies all of them, so she can't exactly pick one character to represent the whole project.

It looks modern, on-trend and seems like it fits the sound of teaser clips. I think the colour scheme and general direction of this artwork will actually help its success. The big colourful/sparkly/camp approach is offputting to most (especially the streaming demographic)

I think the wording is deliberately off-centre and I like it. It makes you pay it attention and makes up for the simplicity of the image.

6 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It definitely looks like her.  The beautiful features, face of Madonna is there in all her glory.   The cover is unique, different, beautiful and my favourite cover since True Blue.  

Agree! It's beautifully simplistic, while being intriguing. The text is perfect to me...and I'm major OCD usually. I love it!

1 hour ago, San said:

Agree! It's beautifully simplistic, while being intriguing. The text is perfect to me...and I'm major OCD usually. I love it!

Yes.  Agree totally San.  Love the cover so much already. 

I thin this is going to be a great album...I expect it to be a challenging listen ..but I think its reasonable to expect some features..I mean she is a pop artist

The cover is gorgeous and makes a statement! I was initially somewhat negative when I saw the leaked image, but knowing now the inspiration behind the image, and the influence behind the album it is perfect! 

The cover is beautiful, like a renaissance painting for sure! I love it and I'm excited about the track listing too eeee I can't believe its finally here but now I dont wanna wait two months for the album haha

7 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

I understand why the cover is simplistic. She's doing many characters and looks for the visuals and the whole concept is that Madame X signifies all of them, so she can't exactly pick one character to represent the whole project.

It looks modern, on-trend and seems like it fits the sound of teaser clips. I think the colour scheme and general direction of this artwork will actually help its success. The big colourful/sparkly/camp approach is offputting to most (especially the streaming demographic)

I think the wording is deliberately off-centre and I like it. It makes you pay it attention and makes up for the simplicity of the image.

This x1000

Think it’s unfair to write off fans and mute their opinions simply because they disagree with them . I am like a child with excitement over this release , I adore what I’ve seen so far , the campaign, the video snippet, the single cover  and all the marketing is top notch too. I don’t like the album cover , deal with it . Like I will deal with how most of you love it .

Here’s to Medellin having the best launch tomorrow and for the era to begin in earnest . Peace .

17 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It definitely looks like her.  The beautiful features, face of Madonna is there in all her glory.   The cover is unique, different, beautiful and my favourite cover since True Blue.  

My thoughts entirely.😁

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

it was taken down

Yes. It's Frida Kahlo. Dark hair, close up, blue eyes. RED LIPS with MADAME X tatooed on them. The word MADONNA blends into her eyebrows. Completely different than the Deluxe cover. I love it. LOVE IT.

Not feeling the cover at all. I'm sorry but it could have been soooo much better especially with the visuals she was teasing us with. It looks lacklustre and unfinished or something. Praying the music is good so I can't get over my disappointment with the cover

giphy (1).gif

I love the cover and the font positioning. Definitely placed there for a reason.

Just now, boy skeffington said:

There it is. Madame X indeed. I love them both. I actually like deluxe better (from a timeless standpoint) but this is certainly a statement and finally dark hair!

is this the oficcial standard cover?