MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

35 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

One of the things I'm loving about this album is that there are relatively few songwriters and producers involved - for late 2010s standards, at least. This in itself is a good sign, I think. 

It is. And of course the inclusion of Mirwais.

The album cover will look great on vinyl! Love it! Always takes time to get used to it but I'm liking what I see.

Still working on hard candy though 😂

I like it's a different style to the single cover too. I didn't like the confessions releases as they were all too similar.

No idea about the song titles though until I hear them. I was excited about Veni Vedi vici on RH until I heard it 😶

53 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Yes, back that up = looking for mercy = a love song about anal sex with a generously endowed companion of sorts. 

LMFAOOOO

35 minutes ago, burning_up said:

Her skin tones and the kind of painted feel to the album cover totally remind me of the Rain single. Swoon

MADONNA_RAIN-25572.jpg

And that's my problem with it. The Madame X cover looks like an outtake from the Rain single shoot. It doesn't look current to me at all. Hopefully, the rumor of multiple covers is true. I think that would be cool if we get to choose which M persona we want. Other than that, the track listing is fascinating. Can't wait to hear these tracks! Also, making it 12 tracks for the regular and 15 for the deluxe is great. As much as I liked Rebel Heart, there were so many tracks and it messed with it feeling cohesive.

23 minutes ago, Lolo said:

What? It’s the glitch that makes it perfect! It’s supposed to be this way. 

Oh, yeah I agree! I was just saying it looks like it could additionally be a still image of a live image, similar to how Time Magazine does “digital versions” of their print covers. 

https://www.instagram.com/time/p/BwHVH1MAkRk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=q3e6807xg0s2

D0DA8616-53C1-44E9-9A12-276CFCD7AD58.gif

After reading many comments about the cover and thinking about it, it has grown on me for sure. 

I like the darker and more serious feel of the cover, but something still seems a bit off about it. Can't put my finger on it.

Anyway, thanks for posting the track list! I'm seriously excited!!

The cover is absolutely perfect! Looks "classic", like it'll never age. Appreciate the fan made one as well but it's too "clean" and glossy by comparison. I get the vibe the sound of the album will match the "glitchy" cover. This is going to look stunning on vinyl!! Hoping that list of release formats etc is true, I WILL be getting ALL of them!! :lol:

The song names have me intrigued and very happy to see the songs are fairly long......minus Bitch I'm Loca which seems like will be more like an outro (see Act Of Contrition) than a real song.....we'll see though! 

This all feels so perfect and smooth in comparison to the rollout of the last era. Bravo to Madonna for doing it her way this time and keeping everything under wraps!! So fucking excited!!!

1 minute ago, iamme said:

I hope y’all don’t have too high expectation of the new song premiered tmr. I sense it will a be a grower not a shower

And you know this how ?? In your tarot card ?? :lol:

6 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Album art reminds me of Silvana Mangano

risoamaro.jpg

You really like italian movies and you have good taste  🙂

7 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Album art reminds me of Silvana Mangano

risoamaro.jpg

That's interesting.she reminded you of the cover!

I remember seeing her in the film Teorema by Pier Paulo Pasolini. 

4 minutes ago, side_streets said:

Madonna made me study Italian language and literature. Grazie. 😊

Prego. She lifts our spirits. 🙂

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

You know it's really quite transparent that all the negative comments are coming from people with less than 300 posts.

yeah...!!!

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

You know it's really quite transparent that all the negative comments are coming from people with less than 300 posts.

This. Let's not let them spoil the fun though. This is just too damn brilliant for that.

1 hour ago, JayMac said:

That’s Because it doesn’t look like her. 

It definitely looks like her.  The beautiful features, face of Madonna is there in all her glory.   The cover is unique, different, beautiful and my favourite cover since True Blue.  

8 minutes ago, Nick said:

That's interesting.she reminded you of the cover!

I remember seeing her in the film Teorema by Pier Paulo Pasolini. 

She is amazing. Riso amaro is one of my favourite movies and I'm getting really strong Mangano vibes from album art photo.