MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

FFS what’s with the 2 Debbie downers and this 30 second clip? You can’t even confirm it’s real, if it is it’s just 30 seconds... and you’ve seen the video and that’s shite too? 🤷‍♀️🙄 

Just stop ruining our buzz!

Just now, Golechunkymonkey said:

also the video is not for today but only , apparently, on 24th april. So just the audio today... 
ready for people to be disappointed in her on several forums :(((

It’s already fucking negativity? I mean my god it’s just 30 damn seconds! Why do we have people here who do this shit?

18 minutes ago, Nikki said:

yeah that's the problem.. the expectations are very high after the Madame trailer, and I don't see how that song fits.. it's just generic reggeaton.. at least what I heard.. it was only about 20 to 30 secs so... but I hope some Mirwais sound effects will make it intriguing. (along with the video)

Just generic reggaeton?!? This is a nightmare.

2 minutes ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

also the video is not for today but only , apparently, on 24th april. So just the audio today... 
ready for people to be disappointed in her on several forums :(((

Well you’re already disappointing all of us :lol2:

Just now, FeTuoni said:

Just generic reggaeton?!? This is a nightmare.

reggaeton is a generic genre in itself so there is no "highly sophisticated" reggaeton i think lol 
but it's only 30 sec, the rest might be better 
i lovvvve rosalia 

Just now, Golechunkymonkey said:

reggaeton is a generic genre in itself so there is no "highly sophisticated" reggaeton i think lol 
but it's only 30 sec, the rest might be better 
i lovvvve rosalia 

Wait is anything close to Con Altura? Because this song is awesome!

Both covers are great but I prefer the blonde hair one. I think that's the deluxe one?

Can't wait for the track. I loved RH and I've been listening to a bit of Reggaeton lately so the "reviews" from people hearing the 30 second clip sound promising. LIB '19 !! There is a significant buzz about this project from non-fans so I really hope we are on the verge of another Hung Up and the music is great. Simply because I think people need to hear her voice again.

reggaeton and bad song?  but what the fuck have you done for 4 years?  let's hope it is not true..

I was expecting Portuguese influences and we ended up with Maluma and Reggaeton🙄

We will wait to give  opinion after listening to the song .. but uf with 30 seconds people are no longer excited ... mmmm.. :nervous:

I'm good with the video being released next week, it gives the single more shelf life imo, with all the releases that have been announced in this time-span it get people more excited and will help Madonna and the single stay in the discussions longer with more press and media attention rather than it all being dropped today and then having to wait for the next release.

1 minute ago, Napoléon said:

Both covers are great but I prefer the blonde hair one. I think that's the deluxe one?

Can't wait for the track. I loved RH and I've been listening to a bit of Reggaeton lately so the "reviews" from people hearing the 30 second clip sound promising. LIB '19 !! There is a significant buzz about this project from non-fans so I really hope we are on the verge of another Hung Up and the music is great. Simply because I think people need to hear her voice again.

Yes, that's said to be the deluxe one.

Madonna and Mirwais wouldn’t do regular regatton. My expectations remain the same.

Everyone wait and hear it without any influences from others. It will be a total banger. 

Logging off now, because I sense that some people here will manage to spoil the entire experience of the arrival of new Madonna music. 

2 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

These new members are so obsessed with charts and publicity and status. Get a load of the hot 100 now, crappy songs that don’t even come close to half of rebel heart.

madonna will be FINE

After 40 years in the industry I'd be fine if the song didn't chart. RH didn't do well and it's easily in my Top 3 albums. As long as the music is great I'll be happy. Give it 20 years and people will be saying how underrated her later albums were.

Some fans and forums can get so annoying when she's about to drop an album. There's so much stress that they have built up in their heads that often sets them up for disappointment. They get so worried that the music will not meet their unmeasured and psychotically specific expectations but in the end they will all listen to it obsessively on a loop for months and months.

'I hope it's not too hip hop, I hope it's not too reggaeton, I hope she doesn't play too much guitar...'

Well bitches why not stop the whining and be more grateful. She is still alive and well when most of her contemporaries have died. For the first time in years her album has not leaked and we will receive it as it was meant to be delivered. Today the world will meet MADAME X so enjoy the ride!

For those of you who cannot let go of the past and who cannot embrace the evolution of an artist, may I suggest The Immaculate Collection... She's always innovating, she's always moving forward, BITCH SHE'S MADONNA!!

Just now, BrendanT1993 said:

Some fans and forums can get so annoying when she's about to drop an album. There's so much stress that they have built up in their heads that often sets them up for disappointment. They get so worried that the music will not meet their unmeasured and psychotically specific expectations but in the end they will all listen to it obsessively on a loop for months and months.

'I hope it's not too hip hop, I hope it's not too reggaeton, I hope she doesn't play too much guitar...'

Well bitches why not stop the whining and be more grateful. She is still alive and well when most of her contemporaries have died. For the first time in years her album has not leaked and we will receive it as it was meant to be delivered. Today the world will meet MADAME X so enjoy the ride!

For those of you who cannot let go of the past and who cannot embrace the evolution of an artist, may I suggest The Immaculate Collection... She's always innovating, she's always moving forward, BITCH SHE'S MADONNA!!

Exactly!!! Let’s celebrate today! Woohoo!

4 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Did you write that yourself or copy paste it from somebody else?

And even if it were true and this song is more Latin than some people want to, let's not foget that in a couple of weeks we will have Killers!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏

This is a win-win situation no matter what!!!!

12 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

reggaeton and bad song?  but what the fuck have you done for 4 years?  let's hope it is not true..

I was expecting Portuguese influences and we ended up with Maluma and Reggaeton🙄

We will wait to give  opinion after listening to the song .. but uf with 30 seconds people are no longer excited ... mmmm.. :nervous:

but you aren't waiting to give an opinion, you've already given one based on a snippet you haven't heard.