MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

1 minute ago, shantytyrelle said:

so, does it justify just calling another woman a c**t for releasing something that was announced weeks ago? like chill. two different things that will impact two different charts.

Yes it does. Move on and get the discussion about the CUNT in her thread. 

3 minutes ago, shantytyrelle said:

so, does it justify just calling another woman a c**t for releasing something that was announced weeks ago? like chill. two different things that will impact two different charts.

Yeah, you’re right. I haven’t slept a wink today and I’m typing faster than I can think. 

Plus she’s not Gags or anything. 

7 minutes ago, Magician said:

Y’all need to really chill the song isn’t out yet for hours and there’s a lot of nonsense already going on everywhere. I’m very intolerant for the trolling, meltdowns, and bitch fights today!

Yes! Be the strict whip swinging Cha Cha Instructor Please!!!  

Fellow M stans

how does one access/preorder Medellin on itunes so I can stream the hell out if it later?!

The itune links posted earlier take me nowhere and I cannot for the life of me find anything related to Medellin in itunes?

😞

2 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

Fellow M stans

how does one access/preorder Medellin on itunes so I can stream the hell out if it later?!

The itune links posted earlier take me nowhere and I cannot for the life of me find anything related to Medellin in itunes?

😞

I think just wait for it to drop at the time they announced, and it'll show up on her account on Spotify/Apple Music/iTunes and then get to buying/streaming.

Just now, shantytyrelle said:

what? there's a preview on iTunes or something?

nope just someone from radio who recorded that over the phone in a very poor sound, but from what i'm hearing, i really dunno , i think the whole thing will be better

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

https://madonnaunderground.com/madame-x-for-the-collectors-market-6-different-editions/?fbclid=IwAR3Y-d9KbKUmEwa0IG4FIPw5TvbRaL0C4H77p156GlkcyeOJNuDzZ1egTOg

Through an online pre-order (which has been removed in the meantime) we found out the following formats of Madame X:

• Madame X – 2LP
  • Madame X – Limited Colour Vinyl
  • Madame X – Standard CD
  • Madame X – Deluxe CD
  • Madame X – Deluxe Box Set

Also rumoured is a special edition cassette

Stay tuned for pre-orders!

Oh god my coins....

I guess the LP & Colored LP will have 2 version i.e. US & EU.

Whereas for the CD, I guess each and every country/region will have its own edition.

I wonder what's inside the Deluxe boxset? Could it be a gigantic big velvet box with LP+ Deluxe CD? :dramatic: 

I'm a big sucker for limited edition.

I will buy anything this bitch releases!

I bought almost all different country version of RH standard / Deluxe / Deluxe boxset (2 copies at least for each edition)

1 minute ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

nope just someone from radio who recorded that over the phone in a very poor sound, but from what i'm hearing, i really dunno , i think the whole thing will be better

we're only hours away, it better not effin leak

Just now, shantytyrelle said:

we're only hours away, it better not effin leak

i agree i have the 30 sec but i was asked not to share, cannot distinguish the lyrics though except the ay ay aye maluma sings in spanish 
it's not over powerful, it's not "con altura" from Rosalia
but it has that reggaeton feeling though

madonna says soemthing like " ...., i'll be so dead (there?) for you, ay ay ay"

10 minutes ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

I think I know what you heard and who sent it.. they sent me the same. not too enthusiastic about it either, but hey, im fully prepared it may not be my style. i hope that Mirwais and the Madame X concept will make it interesting.

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I think I know what you heard and who sent it.. they sent me the same. not too enthusiastic about it either, but hey, im fully prepared it may not be my style. i hope that Mirwais and the Madame X concept will make it interesting.

yes i think the whole thing is going to be better
it's just that i've read so many good things from the youngins on different forums and people are going to be a bit dissapointed AFTER the quality of the trailer + visuals etc... they might be like "ah? so that's it ? really? that's madame X?" 
i hope the video will make a huge change 
by the way, it's said that when you shazam the trailer, it's written "extreme occident", haven't tried it though

Just now, Golechunkymonkey said:

yes i think the whole thing is going to be better
it's just that i've read so many good things from the youngins on different forums and people are going to be a bit dissapointed AFTER the quality of the trailer + visuals etc... they might be like "ah? so that's it ? really? that's madame X?" 
i hope the video will make a huge change 
by the way, it's said that when you shazam the trailer, it's written "extreme occident", haven't tried it though

yeah that's the problem.. the expectations are very high after the Madame trailer, and I don't see how that song fits.. it's just generic reggeaton.. at least what I heard.. it was only about 20 to 30 secs so... but I hope some Mirwais sound effects will make it intriguing. (along with the video)

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

yeah that's the problem.. the expectations are very high after the Madame trailer, and I don't see how that song fits.. it's just generic reggeaton.. at least what I heard.. it was only about 20 to 30 secs so... but I hope some Mirwais sound effects will make it intriguing. (along with the video)

i think it's done purposefully for the summer
but it might not be well received cuz the 30 sec sound as you  said pretty generic
i'm even wondering if that is what she's going to perform at Eurovision? 
hope not .... madonna twerking ala Rosalia ? i dunno...

9 minutes ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

i think it's done purposefully for the summer
but it might not be well received cuz the 30 sec sound as you  said pretty generic
i'm even wondering if that is what she's going to perform at Eurovision? 
hope not .... madonna twerking ala Rosalia ? i dunno...

omg:nervous:

mcBQqAj.gif

also the video is not for today but only , apparently, on 24th april. So just the audio today... 
ready for people to be disappointed in her on several forums :(((