MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

What an exciting few days this has been already!!

Album cover and track list today and single/video premiere tomorrow!  Now all we need is the official release date for the album !

I love both covers and the artistic quality to both of them - almost like they are paintings rather than photographs.  The track listing is pretty similar to the one we saw on the whiteboard many months ago but with a few surprises/changes and features.  I would rather not have as many features and more Madonna but I am waiting until I hear them all to pass judgement.  This really feels like it's going to be very artistic, interesting, and experimental from just the titles and visuals we have seen so far and there is so much more to be revealed yet I'm sure. 

The wait has been worth it!!  I can't even concentrate on anything else this week but I don't care!  Bring on Medellin and Madame X!!!

7 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

F65CB2DB-1865-475D-AFD8-A4052FF989BF.jpeg

BE5321C1-D9CA-474E-87F9-24F038A5CAC6.jpeg

65785D5D-21B0-4D45-9D83-4269B49231D7.jpeg

I love both covers but I’m living for this dark hair one! 🖤

Guest Future feat Quavo
1 hour ago, jonur said:

Here is a phone video of me going into apple music 

How can u prove you didn't add this yourself? Don't apple music albums have a download option visible when u press and hold?

Just now, letemmove said:

How can u prove you didn't add this yourself? Don't apple music albums have a download option visible when u press and hold?

It was available.  It was then taken down.  Far (far!) too many people have confirmed that they have it in their accounts for it to be fake.  My bet is that someone at Apple uploaded everything a day too early and then as soon as the mistake was spotted, all links were killed.  Only those that registered quickly ended up having access to it.  There are news articles online about it already and Apple Music is listed as the source of the info.

3 minutes ago, letemmove said:

I can say that  it was automatically added to my library after doing the reservation earlier today. If it’s not showing on yours check your Apple Music is only set to YOUR LIBRARY instead of Apple Music.

21 minutes ago, Carta said:

The blessing is that the only music we've heard is what Madonna has released herself.  We do know, though, that Shazam has been sent the album, too, as two of the tracks are already identifiable on there ("Extreme Occident" and "Dark Ballet").

When you shazam the 1, 2, 1, 2 thing she uploaded early on Tuesday you get Medellín 🙂

12 minutes ago, letemmove said:

Because I can admit I’m not that smart-

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Did anyone try shazaming the other snippets? I tried the disco one from last year but couldnt get anything.

I've been doing it since last year with no results...

7 minutes ago, madgefan said:

When you shazam the 1, 2, 1, 2 thing she uploaded early on Tuesday you get Medellín 🙂

The "cha cha cha cha" one?  It doesn't come up with anything for me (the others both work, though) 😞

This is literally the best apropos description of the Deluxe Cover I have read:

Love that the cover looks like a photo you would find in a plain manilla folder with a TOP SECRET stamp on it, slid inconspicuously over a table in some random cafe and into the hands of The Agency's best assassin. Smoking a cigarette, he leafs through the briefing; last known whereabouts (your man's bed), weapon of choice (her sexuality), and level in her organisation (Queen) but none of it really matters to the mission, which will be his toughest yet: Terminate Madame X.

Just now, Carta said:

The "cha cha cha cha" one?  It doesn't come up with anything for me (the others both work, though) 😞

It worked for me early today! I've got a few screenshots.

1 minute ago, svperstar said:

This is literally the best apropos description of the Deluxe Cover I have read:

Love that the cover looks like a photo you would find in a plain manilla folder with a TOP SECRET stamp on it, slid inconspicuously over a table in some random cafe and into the hands of The Agency's best assassin. Smoking a cigarette, he leafs through the briefing; last known whereabouts (your man's bed), weapon of choice (her sexuality), and level in her organisation (Queen) but none of it really matters to the mission, which will be his toughest yet: Terminate Madame X.

Love. 

Just now, peppermint said:

Sorry but what is the snippet to "Extreme Occident"?

"The thing that hurt the most, was that I wasn't lost" from Sunday night's video.

2 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Sorry but what is the snippet to "Extreme Occident"?

The song you hear at the beginning of the 1-min trailer she released the other day.

If people in italy have heard it where are italian members?

6 minutes ago, Nikki said:

guys.. Aldo Diaz of all ppl leaked something. though it could just be some intro he found to whatever and is using to sound interesting and "an insider". check his insta

That’s a song by Mikael Mars. It’s called Poseidon.

1 minute ago, Adriano said:

the one two cha cha cha she posted

oh wow... got it! from today. I thought that was here playing with us.