MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

Just now, Amelia said:

I wondered myself where these covers are coming from?  Especially the dark haired one.  As someone else pointed out, you'd think Madonna would want to reveal the cover herself.

Is it possible, Madonna is trolling us?  Maybe she's putting fake covers out there like she did back when she put fake audios for American Life to combat leaks?  Not entirely impossible since she's been known to do it? 

No. The deluxe one is 100% real from Apple Music. They even took down the link to it when  they realized people could see everything.

1 minute ago, Amelia said:

I wondered myself where these covers are coming from?  Especially the dark haired one.  As someone else pointed out, you'd think Madonna would want to reveal the cover herself.

Is it possible, Madonna is trolling us?  Maybe she's putting fake covers out there like she did back when she put fake audios for American Life to combat leaks?  Not entirely impossible since she's been known to do it? 

i'm starting to think it's the case. that would even blown ppl away, if that's possible after those visuals.

2 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

Anyone in Australia, New Zealand who has heard Medellin, how is it? How does Medellin sound? 

we are 14h away from release

Just now, infierno said:

What if the track listing AND images are fake to throw people off the digital scent until 6/14?  This is making me insane, i know.

maybe apple did that link on purpose, and it's all fake....who knows.

The deluxe cover is on Apple Music for those who managed to click on the preorder link before the link was deactivated hours later. I’m dying to see that and the other covers surface in HQ soon!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

No. The deluxe one is 100% real from Apple Music. They even took down the link to it when  they realized people could see everything.

Or it was purposely done like she did with the American Life Audios?   And why are some people in the same regions not able to see what others are seeing?   These days, you never know who is fucking with us.  I'm going to wait until Madonna officially posts it. 

Not that I totally disbelieve the one that people said is coming from Apple Music.  Some have gone out of their way to post videos, etc., proving it.  I just wondered if Madonna might be purposely spreading fake covers to get the fans worked up. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

And what if Madonna is doing this as a stunt to keep up the illusion of Madame X?  Fake covers = not knowing the real identity of her character?  Maybe I'm on a wild goose chase here.  LOL!

Guest Future feat Quavo

Why have I not seen this 

The song in the back omg, into the groove we stan

2 minutes ago, letemmove said:

Why have I not seen this 

The song in the back omg, into the groove we stan

The song with these two is what I’m looking forward to the most ! All his features lately been hypnotizing 

Loving both covers . Really unexpected and kind of amazing !

It's pretty without her name on the dark haired cover but it loses a little of the effectiveness as a Frida tribute. I liked how the name served as the unibrow. 

On the other hand, it makes it more uniquely Madonna in that way too. One thing I like about the blond cover is that it gives a "revolutionary", "leader", "historic" type of essence but I don't think of anything or anyone specifically besides Madonna when I see it. Obviously, looking at (what we think is) the real, unedited version of the dark haired cover, the first thing that comes to mind is Frida Khalo......always cool when she references great art in her own work but just feels like she's creating a classic image with the blond cover vs. paying to tribute to one with the dark haired cover.

23 minutes ago, metalissimo said:

Anyone in Australia, New Zealand who has heard Medellin, how is it? How does Medellin sound? 

It's being premiered worldwide on Spotify at exactly the same time right across the world - 5pm GMT (London), midday east coast USA, 9am west coast USA, 6pm western Europe, 2am east coast Australia, midnight Asia (your time zone), 4am New Zealand.  No one will hear it before then.

I'm absolutely certain that someone at Apple has uploaded the album info 24 hours early (it fits with the countdown Madonna has on Instagram).  The track list, artwork etc. was probably due to go live when the single was released, but someone has made the link go live a day early.  Once they realised this, it was all quickly taken down (which is why so many people are saying that they can't see it - if you clicked on the link after they realised their mistake, you won't see anything - if you got in early, then you can see it all).

Madonna is probably furious that this is all out there, but she should be pleased that she managed to keep everything under wraps while it was still under her complete control (once it was sent to Apple, too many people had access to it, unfortunately).  The blessing is that the only music we've heard is what Madonna has released herself.  We do know, though, that Shazam has been sent the album, too, as two of the tracks are already identifiable on there ("Extreme Occident" and "Dark Ballet").

8 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

It's pretty without her name on the dark haired cover but it loses a little of the effectiveness as a Frida tribute. I liked how the name served as the unibrow. 

On the other hand, it makes it more uniquely Madonna in that way too. One thing I like about the blond cover is that it gives a "revolutionary", "leader", "historic" type of essence but I don't think of anything or anyone specifically besides Madonna when I see it. Obviously, looking at (what we think is) the real, unedited version of the dark haired cover, the first thing that comes to mind is Frida Khalo......always cool when she references great art in her own work but just feels like she's creating a classic image with the blond cover vs. paying to tribute to one with the dark haired cover.

Yes, this is perfectly put. 

5 hours ago, Ugly Hecty said:

Some more insider data about the packaging of the album:

Standard - 12 tracks

Deluxe - 15 tracks

Deluxe Boxset

Vinyl

Deluxe cassette

Rainbow 2LP Picture Disc

2CD Deluxe Hardcover

I'm gonna be broke