MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

The guy says he’s noticing his fake cover and tracklisting is being passed around as real 

but we got it from apple music...?!?!

i am actually loving all this misinformation, the thirst is real :rotfl:

3 minutes ago, runa said:

Both covers are so fucking great.

This idea to use many personas and to act differently for each one is powerful and totally on point with the album theme.

This is sooooo great, I love everything about it since the 1st trailer. 

They’re fucking brilliant. Two different personas.

64B54717-3678-4F7B-BC8A-41B8DF039A28.jpeg

I don't think it's fake, at the very least not the tracklist. What about all the writing credits we got? Hard to think this was all made up by someone.

Just now, FeTuoni said:

What?!? It’s all fake? But it’s on my Apple Music library!!!

How??? It’s not on MY Apple Music library 

Just now, Magician said:

This doesn’t make sense how is it on Apple Music!?

Right!! Maybe the other cover is fake? 

Both images are stunning, and are fascinating when looked at side by side.

The supposed deluxe cover image is soft focused and very ethereal, vulnerable and almost melancholy, but at the same time hopeful and brave

The supposed standard cover image is sharp focused and is hard and cold and suggests power, strength and determination (even with a sewn-up mouth). I love that it is an homage to Frida Kahlo and also she looks so much like her mother.

She reflects so many things in just two images.

Madame X

Brilliant

Just now, FeTuoni said:

It’s showing on my recently added stuff!

Really strange. I mean I believe you but it’s not showing on my Apple at all lol 

I heard he just meant his personal Apple Music screenshots were what Drowned Madonna, etc. were using in their posts/articles, not that he created anything.  

Of course the tracklist is real. It's NOT fake. 

I absoutely love both covers, but I prefer the one with the dark hair. Like so many have said before, she looks like her mom, with the stitched lips and everything. Striking, stunning, dark, beautiful, iconic.

Can't wait to hear Medellin! We have the intro (I think) for now on IG, a few seconds of Extreme Occident in the preview. And if you wanna hear more, stream Faz Gostoso...

Both covers are absolutely stunning. Like renaissance paintings.

The Madame X over her mouth in the standard one and the reference to the last time she saw her mother in the coffin is just genius. Such a beautiful node.

I just can't keep up with everything that is going on.

This album will be a smash. A CAREER DEFINING ALBUM IN M'S CAREER! I can feel it.

Just now, adaab said:

Mike Dean was a producer as well right? I wonder why his name isn’t mentioned anywhere on the track list? Unless it will be updated later

The list only shows writing credits. We still don’t know who produced what.

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

Where did the dark hair cover come from? How did someone get ahold of it?

this is a mistery, i think some m fan ig account posted it. then someone shared here.,,

6 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Really strange. I mean I believe you but it’s not showing on my Apple at all lol 

It shows on mine too, I noticed it when everyone else who noticed it did and I posted screen shots on here right away- so crazy - if the rumor is true that it is a fake cover, I wonder how it got all the way to Apple Music!