MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

2 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

The small teaser, cha cha stuff and Maluma make me thing in a more sexier version of this, please listen the pre-chorus rhythm and the whole flow, I’ll be here for something like this.

I simply cannot see Mirwais making a song like this. I think it will be a bit more experimental but with Latin influences.

ADORE the deluxe cover! The standard I find a little fan made... and not overly flattering but hey ho. I think posters of the deluxe in a record store would be incredibly striking!

So excited for the tracks - was desperately hoping for a Nakhane collaboration so think that may be a missed opportunity.

Bring on MEDELLIN!

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
4 minutes ago, Adriano said:

that would not be the right cover, should be the singles', this or the whole album leaked, which i highly doubt.

Well, if you recall "Living for Love" used the album cover.

I suspect someone is just trying to fuck with fans.  But if it did leak, it's still great that it's less than 24 hours to it's supposed debut.  And it's Wednesday for much of us in Europe.

Omg trying to catch up on everything, it’s sooo exciting! Have been traveling since yesterday and don’t know where to look first! 😂 Those album covers are amazing - I can’t believe tomorrow we’ll have a new Madonna song to listen/dance to! Oooh that cha cha song sounds goooood, even just by that little clipped she shared!

I AM READY QUEEN!! 💃💃💃

48 minutes ago, LHakaLH said:

:yowza::yowza::yowza::yowza: 

Remove the "MADONNA" and it's (even more) flawless!!

I made a quick edit on Photoshop to see how it would look like without her name over her face.

D4TtCMfXsAAoPEC.jpg

42 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

yes the covers look gorgeous, especially the standard edition (if it is genuine), but for the love of God, why do we need 10 special editions. This is such a rip-off to the loyal fans. I will go for the regular vinyl and be done with it, but I know people will purchase all of these editions multiple of times. 

For charts and sales. All acts do it. Many acts add on a digital download of a single or album to merch as well - you buy a t-shirt, you get the album. You buy a $1 pin, you get the album.

You don't have to purchase them all, but for people who like to, it's great.

11 minutes ago, Amelia said:

Well, if you recall "Living for Love" used the album cover.

I suspect someone is just trying to fuck with fans.  But if it did leak, it's still great that it's less than 24 hours to it's supposed debut.  And it's Wednesday for much of us in Europe.

good point.
but i hope it hasnt leaked. she deserves 

4 minutes ago, danorbit said:

I made a quick edit on Photoshop to see how it would look like without her name over her face.

D4TtCMfXsAAoPEC.jpg

So powerful. It makes me emotional.  I love both covers but this one is epic and thought provoking. Glad its the standard version and we r getting  black haired M album cover that is nothing less than ICONIC. It screams Art. 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

12 minutes ago, danorbit said:

D4TtCMfXsAAoPEC.jpg

Just beautiful. I love both of them in different ways. This era is going to be out of this world theatrically. I can't wait.  

Guest eroticerotic
21 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I'm very confused about what's real and what's not. I'm gonna wait until we hear it from Madonna or her camp.

Lol same

Both covers are so fucking great.

This idea to use many personas and to act differently for each one is powerful and totally on point with the album theme.

This is sooooo great, I love everything about it since the 1st trailer. 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

The guy says he’s noticing his fake cover and tracklisting is being passed around as real 

Omg I hope it’s true! 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

The guy says he’s noticing his fake cover and tracklisting is being passed around as real 

What?!? It’s all fake? But it’s on my Apple Music library!!!