MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

3 minutes ago, Marco said:

While the font over her lips deliberately resembles stitches as a means to call out censorship. :clap:

I’m mind blown. :dramatic:

or her mother's sown in lips, as she saw her for the very last time in the open casket

No offense to whoever made that fan art, and it is lovely, but I find it very odd how in the digital age people just replace covers with random ones all the time.

This is her vision - this is what she is giving you. The cover that she the artist feels represents the album. You wouldn't scrawl words in a book that you just thought would fit better. :rotfl: 

16 minutes ago, Kim said:

Agreed, but everyone's gonna buy the deluxe version over the standard anyway, so win-win really. The deluxe RH is the one everyone considers the REAL cover afterall...

YES , Sir .I think i can even remember our Lady herself saying something along the lines " the deluxe IS the album " for MDNA and Rebel Heart . 

3 minutes ago, Kilt said:

or her mother's sown in lips, as she saw her for the very last time in the open casket

OMG, I remember her talking about that.

1 minute ago, MadFan said:

No offense to whoever made that fan art, and it is lovely, but I find it very odd how in the digital age people just replace covers with random ones of their own.

This is her vision - this is what she gave you. You take it all. You wouldn't scrawl words in a book that you just thought would flow better. :rotfl: 

Exactly! This is her art! That's how she wants the world to experience it. 

2 minutes ago, MadFan said:

No offense to whoever made that fan art, and it is lovely, but I find it very odd how in the digital age people just replace covers with random ones all the time.

This is her vision - this is what she is giving you. You take it all. You wouldn't scrawl words in a book that you just thought would fit better. :rotfl: 

Agreed! The only thing I edit is removing the “(Deluxe Edition)” wording in my iTunes / Apple Music. I hate that. That way it will show strictly as Madame X. 

9 minutes ago, MadFan said:

This is her vision - this is what she is giving you. You take it all. You wouldn't scrawl words in a book that you just thought would fit better. :rotfl: 

I feel the exact same way.  I have to have the original tracklist and cover on my iTunes or for streaming.  That's how they release the album so that's how I want the album to be even if I don't like it. 

1 hour ago, Kim said:

D4TpnotXkAAAxN-.jpg

:yowza::yowza::yowza::yowza: 

Remove the "MADONNA" and it's (even more) flawless!!

no... remove the lips. simply get rid of them. the point is clear and it's at least something different like the deluxe. (though again, it's sending quite a cliché message, but then again so does the standard cover, aside from the references to her mother and Frida)

26 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I pray the music will be fucking bad according to your standard so that you can completely stay away from this era. Thanks in advance 

Wow you're a triggered little creature aren't you. I'm perfectly entitled to my opinion on the album cover as is everyone else so tough!