MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

Can’t explain my emotional reaction to the album cover but it’s just fucking phenomenal.  I swear it’s like instantly legendary.  

9 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Funaná and Back That Up are gone while Crave and Looking For Mercy were added. Maybe they are the same and changed titles?

Yes I think this is a possibility.

11 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

I firmly believe the centered title on her nose is intentionally unconfortable. That's what she wants you to feel.

Yes! It's like she has been branded.

The cover is so beautiful! It screams Art, classic, renaissance oil painting/fresco. Love it.

Bitch I'm Loca sounds like the Birthday Song of the album tbh. I thought someone was trolling when I saw it.

Jason Gregory Evigan (born June 10, 1983) is an American musician, singer, songwriter and record producer.

His songwriting credits include co-writing and production of Maroon 5's "What Lovers Do" and "Girls Like You", Madonna's "Ghosttown", Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack",[2] Jason Derulo's three-time platinum "Talk Dirty", David Guetta's "Lovers on the Sun" and Robin Schulz "Shed a Light".

Interesting. 

6 minutes ago, flexy said:

Yes I think this is a possibility.

Yes, back that up = looking for mercy = a love song about anal sex with a generously endowed companion of sorts. 

Ok so compared to the whiteboard:

-"Killers" was renamed to "Killers Who Are Partying".

-"Loca" was renamed to "Bitch I'm Loca".

-"Funana" and "Back That Up" are missing.

-"Crave" and "Looking for Mercy" were added.

It also seems like "Beautiful Game" isn't on the album after all.

31 minutes ago, Phineaspoe said:

The way I’ve come to terms with this reality is that until the mammoth contract with Live Nation expires (god willing, with this album), she has to play the radio/streaming game. I do wish she released the features on their own, and then release a full solo album. But it’s not happening. 

I believe the LN contract has already expired..? Her deal with Interscope was a separate deal, and this is her final album for them (under the terms of that contract)..

Guest Marco

The aesthetics are splendid. :inlove:

It’s a love letter to Renaissance imagery yet it’s classic Madonna at the same time. :fag:

1 minute ago, Beastialg said:

If any song is a new version of Back That Up, it should have a Pharell credit. So I think it was scrapped again.

That's true.😎

2 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

One of the things I'm loving about this album is that there are relatively few songwriters and producers involved - for late 2010s standards, at least. This in itself is a good sign, I think. 

Exactly what came to my mind 1st. Not to many cooks in the kitchen which I think is very great 😊

23 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well it just shows you how subjective these things are, because I think this is SO much better than RH cover (all of them) Her face looks like a renaissance painting, yet it's modern at the same time. It's classic and I love it.

Omg thanks for pointing that out. I wanted to google renaissance paintings but I haven’t got the nerve at the moment. But yes, this is soooo much better than RH (which is my least favorite cover of hers). I hope this one is real and it’s perfect with the title font over the nose.