MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

Just now, S.E.X. said:

Y'all are gonna hate me for this but my OCD told me to do this.

fCYca31.png

Not gonna lie, it feels right that way lol

6 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

To me they are expressive and determined 

you're right........the more i look the cover the more i think it's one of her best .............       love the "naturel"................ hope  songs are fire!!!!

wow what great news after work! great coverart and 15 songs!

what i dont get is the slightly negative remarks by some of you! we have waited so long for new work, we should be glad she is still giving us life!

wait for the music and enjoy the ride! she doesnt need negativity from us; she gets that already from loads of people and news outlets outside this forum.

It all looks and sounds very intriguing and exciting. I would only say that I’m not sure the world really needs a song called “Bitch I’m Loca” this soon after “Bitch I’m Madonna”...

1 minute ago, strictmachine said:

It all looks and sounds very intriguing and exciting. I would only say that I’m not sure the world really needs a song called “Bitch I’m Loca” this soon after “Bitch I’m Madonna”...

l feel it's already the filler forgettable song of this album and i haven't even listened to it lol

10 minutes ago, Messiah said:

not feeling the cover art at all.... but it is probably a matter of taste. I dislike the fact that her head is weirdly cropped and her hair looks strange because of it.

I like the glitch in Madame X, but somehow the placement is very MDNA Tour-looking and overall I guess I expected something more ”wow”. The level of MDNA / Rebel Heart album cover type of ”wow”.

Well it just shows you how subjective these things are, because I think this is SO much better than RH cover (all of them) Her face looks like a renaissance painting, yet it's modern at the same time. It's classic and I love it.

58 minutes ago, DanM said:

So happy for all the Mirwais tracks! Any comparison what is missing and what we have based on the whiteboard?

Funaná and Back That Up are gone while Crave and Looking For Mercy were added. Maybe they are the same and changed titles?

15 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

fCYca31.png

The placement and font is much better!!

13 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

fCYca31.png

I firmly believe the centered title on her nose is intentionally unconfortable. That's what she wants you to feel.

3 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Madonna has mentioned Cindy Sherman in regards to her being the first inspiration for the Sex book and i wonder if she is for Madame X

smartticket1539844625.jpg

16521.jpg

YES

also

she gives me Debbie harry vibes.. 

14 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

fCYca31.png

This is also great. 

1 minute ago, imakicola said:

So it looks like it will premiere on that radio station mentioned in m’s Instagram story!

Yes. There’s a very high likelihood that will be the case. 

3 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

I firmly believe the centered title on her nose is intentionally unconfortable. That's what she wants you to feel.

I want to feel uncomfortable while listening to my queen. :trapdonna: