MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

Guest eroticerotic
17 minutes ago, MLVC82 said:

What’s happening at Midnight?!!!

Looks Iike  some one took the liberty to speak  for me already  , but yeah  Meant pm not a.m.  sorry bud! Lol

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

I don't see anything on itunes

regarding the cover it's simplistic and to the point 

I guess they removed it 'cos M fans are crashing the iTunes :rotfl: 

Great cover!! Slick as fuck.

Kind of reminded me of these two, although I prefer the MADAME X one:

910EE23F-8B31-4FE7-9FF4-2D453FBDBB3E.jpegC07F9426-7EC6-414C-894E-8A16A7BFBF92.jpeg

And the tracklist has me quiver with Xcitement.

June cannot come fast enough, but I‘m sure there will be many highlights along the way!

6 minutes ago, LVX said:

Why is her neck cut off? Did Madame get X-ecuted?

She is wearing a turtleneck.

Multiple covers would make complete sense with what we know of the theme of the Madame X era so far, a woman that is multi-faceted and can interchangeably wear multiple personalities. So blond, brunette, headwear, eye-patch, clutching Maluma's head...

I think we're in for a kaleidoscopic ride!

1 minute ago, Manuel said:

She kinda looks sad

The vibe of this album certainly seems to be "sad mood"

It doesn't look like an album full of party tracks, except the feats with Anitta and Maluma...

I'm feeling this album will be full of introspective ballads mixed with a signature Mirwais sound...

Just now, Nessie said:

The vibe of this album certainly seems to be "sad mood"

It doesn't look like an album full of party tracks, except the feats with Anitta and Maluma...

I'm feeling this album will be full of introspective ballads mixed with a signature Mirwais sound...

Which is a very good news in my book

2 minutes ago, the-queen said:

I go for a bit and a cover and tracklist appears. Cover is good, probably the standard with the deluxe yet to be revealed!

ITunes stated its deluxe version.

Just now, runa said:

Which is a very good news in my book

I agree... it's a change from her previous party themed albuns of the last decade...

To some degree Rebel Heart already indicated the trend of ressurecting her power ballads...

I'm thinking Meddelín will be something upbeat to attract radio but certainly the album (given the imagery and amount of collaboration with Mirwais) looks like it could be introspective, sombre and maybe even political.

for me he is up there with orbit and pat leonard as one of her most interesting collaborators so i'm very eager to hear what she's serving up this time around.

I dont view it as sad at all. 

Its drama. Dramatic. This is the face of a woman who doesnt search, she finds. 

As for the many collabs, who's the say there is just background elements or a spoken word beginning, etc? 

To me it all looks very well planned and worldly.  This is a concept she has yet to cover and there is such a unique freshness to it all.  

Bitch, I'm READY! 

Just now, AlanLongoria said:

The only thing I'm sliiiightly upset about is the lack of nakhane. I adore his voice. 

True. I much prefer him and Dino to Anitta, but well. The most important thing is the music.

Just now, AlanLongoria said:

The only thing I'm sliiiightly upset about is the lack of nakhane. I adore his voice. 

I'm a bit surprised about that too, and Dino D'Santiago. With Nakhane, I'm not sure if we ever got studio pics so who knows if they ended up collaborating at all, but with Dino (please correct me if I'm wrong) there definitely were pics of them working in the studio together. Hmmm.

Just now, Nonoka said:

I'm a bit surprised about that too, and Dino D'Santiago. With Nakhane, I'm not sure if we ever got studio pics so who knows if they ended up collaborating at all, but with Dino (please correct me if I'm wrong) there definitely were pics of them working in the studio together. Hmmm.

I'm sure Dino composed the music or he's a back up vocal