MADAME X Covers & Tracklisting Revealed!

horn

Just now, DanM said:

So happy for all the Mirwais tracks! Any comparison what is missing and what we have based on the whiteboard?

Killers has been renamed and I guess thats the second single.

Just now, vertigokane said:

I bet it went live too early. She’s probably livid that the album cover was revealed before she did it herself. 

Yes I was wondering why this went by without any drumrolling...

Does anyone find it amusing that she named a song "Crave?" Especially since it was a rumored song title during "Music" that she scoffed at when she was asked about it on TRL? :lol:

Maybe I'm dating myself. :shy:

6 minutes ago, CMoody said:

Apparently, it has been removed from the iTunes and Apple Music platforms it first appeared on. You are still able to see the album info by pre-saving the single here:

https://umusic.digital/pdzqxl/?fbclid=IwAR2T_6M-Wpkc7hExBazVqH-gWnzAvnTidu7kSOlEWOU1MZeo6mWmcoLH1QE

Oh shit now it says the promotion has been closed...probably because of the leak of the album cover and tracklisting 

3 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I even registered twice, via Spotify - didn’t work, and via iTunes- didn’t work either...

restart your iTunes... now I have it on my list 🙂

I am sorry, but I am not a fan of the cover. The placement of the title is I dont know.. She is surrounded by talented photograher friends and yet this is what they can come up with.

Just now, Mensch said:

Oh shit now it says the promotion has been closed...probably because of the leak of the album cover and tracklisting 

Was it really a leak or do you think we were bamboozled with a fake cover and tracklisting?

Just now, Mensch said:

Hopefully she was planning on the announcement tomorrow, and it only leaked a day early. 

Just now, davejr. said:

I am sorry, but I am not a fan of the cover. The placement of the title is I dont know.. She is surrounded by talented photograher friends and yet this is what they can come up with.

This fan needs to get out of this forum ...you’ve complained about every fucking detail so far and haven’t heard shit! 

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

Killers has been renamed and I guess thats the second single.

Maybe killers was just the short form, as it was too long to write it down on the whiteboard

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Yes, it has a very timeless quality to it, it looks very mystic too 

This! And I also see a tarot reader, Mata Hari, a sexy spy and such gorgeousness. Like a Renaissance painting of a saint (and perhaps also a sinner!)

I find the look in her eyes both strong and vulnerable. I can't decide...

Edited by Reindeer
Typo!

24 minutes ago, horn said:

image.png

Love it

Just now, Reindeer said:

This! And I also see a tarot reader, Mata Hari, a sexy spy and such gorgeousness. Like a Renaissance painting of saint (and perhaps also a sinner!)

I find the look in her eyes both strong and vulnerable. I can't decide...

63F478A4-C3A5-4481-830B-9E3D9AC49553.jpeg